wowmilk

Sep 18, 2020
I've gone through every folder and placed that file then ran chmod u+x or +x "file" and yet it never opened. I havent tried so hard to play a game in my life lol
I also didn't mean that in a negative way. The game looks really promising and appealing to me.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I honestly might just get a pc just to play version 14.
Sorry >.< I haven't been able to figure anything else out for the mac stuff with update 0.14 as mentioned above, we do also have plans on getting mobile support for the game rolled out possibly as early as Dec 5th. But sadly that will only cover the content that's in Ren'py and not stuff from update 0.14, as we're slowly transferring everything over.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Was there NTR??OR the NTR scene was deleted??
Yeah there was NTR content but unfortunately it got deleted after a lot of backlash because heaven forbid a game not having basic bitch fetishes in it like big boobs and big butts in it after all it’s not like people with specific fetishes needs video games with those fetishes in it rather than the thousands of games with big boobs and big butts over saturating the market place because that would be absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Is there NTR??
No NTR, won't get into that discussion here as it's been beaten to death plenty already.

With that in mind, we've moved to Ren'py and heard that there's plenty of support for fans who wish to work on creating unofficial mods/patches. So it's possible we could see a dedicated fan come along and choose to help create something that allows for ntr, but it would be of course unofficial, something that would require you to add it to our official game folders and not something we'd support officially.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
No NTR, won't get into that discussion here as it's been beaten to death plenty already.

With that in mind, we've moved to Ren'py and heard that there's plenty of support for fans who wish to work on creating unofficial mods/patches. So it's possible we could see a dedicated fan come along and choose to help create something that allows for ntr, but it would be of course unofficial, something that would require you to add it to our official game folders and not something we'd support officially.
That would be great though I’m not sure if it would happen but then again you actually got funding for the Kickstarter so who knows maybe the ABDL community will surprise me again.

Reactions: Messy Studios

223kazin

May 4, 2017
I'd say considering the niche market of fans we cater to, we've seen much success considering our monthly support has been nothing but stable or increasing with each passing month. Let alone or recent kickstarter which has concluded at 171% funded, bringing in a little around $6300+ usd after ks fees. All of which is mainly being used for our push on cg art expected for the game.

But let's push that aside, our goal with this project wasn't to become another dime a dozen styled project tossed into the ever growing sea of those style of games. It works for some people and that's awesome for them, I believe any projects made and see themselves through are worth their own in every right. It's just that our current project isn't vanilla, that isn't to say we'll never move on from MA to do different style projects. But said future projects will still share the similar charm that we see in how we handle the game as a team.

As you mention, sadly the game doesn't seem like its targeted for you.
I'll keep an eye out and look forward to your future games. Honestly, the art is very appealing, scat's just not my thing.

what if it's not about making a sucessful game and just making something for, well, a niche group of peoples? need to lay off with this "make things that will be popular", diversity is the spice of life, doesn't hurt anyone that i'm aware off or at least that's what i believe
Yeah, we don't live in a fairy tale wonderland, my man. Money is always going to be the primary motivator if for no other reason than the considerable time investment that needs to be put into creating a game.

"Niche" and "success" don't need to be mutually exclusive, either. Even if it's just a checkbox that removes the entire niche(while possibly removing all sex scenes) and makes the game pg-13, that's still something palatable and through F95 it's just free advertisement. That's an investment into future projects.

I mean, I, as a non-scat-man, would've glossed over everything by MA in the future if I hadn't taken the time to make my initial post and listened to what the dev had to say(and at least get some idea about the game). At face value, though, all I can say is that the art looks good and the dev /seems/ dedicated, but I can't say that with full confidence and I can't experience the writing/music/etc because there's no avoiding the niche content.

Not saying scat is wrong, or fringe content should be stifled. My only point is that it's not a very good business decision. Plenty of games on here have fringe kinks like shemale/cuckoldery/femdom/watersports etc and the ones that give the player options to opt out(not even remove from the game entirely, just the scenes don't play) fare much better than their non-optional counterparts.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I'll keep an eye out and look forward to your future games. Honestly, the art is very appealing, scat's just not my thing.
No worries about that the worse thing that would happen is some discolouring on the nappy and even if scat does happen it will be 100% optional.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Yeah, we don't live in a fairy tale wonderland, my man. Money is always going to be the primary motivator if for no other reason than the considerable time investment that needs to be put into creating a game.
It really isn't. Especially in those cases. I draw stuff because I feel like doing it. And if I had any idea how to, I would make a VN with plenty of ABDL routes in them. I wouldn't care if anybody played it, I would just do it.

My only point is that it's not a very good business decision. Plenty of games on here have fringe kinks like shemale/cuckoldery/femdom/watersports etc and the ones that give the player options to opt out(not even remove from the game entirely, just the scenes don't play) fare much better than their non-optional counterparts.
That's the issue, actually. The audience doesn't want their niche fetish to be treated as some weird thing that only happens once at best throughout the game, because two would aleniate so many people. I can't begin to tell you how many games in this genre have popped up and eventually disappeared, usually very quickly.
The point is, I can only think of two other games with this theme & format, and one of them is pretty bad. If we want to see it like a business, then that means there's available space on the market here. Whatever it is, some people will want it, and the more rare something is, the more value it has. Not to mention this game has improved in an incredible manner, I can't believe it used to have 3D models & environments at first.

But the bottom line is this :

but I can't say that with full confidence and I can't experience the writing/music/etc because there's no avoiding the niche content.
That is not what people want. They do not want the masses to be pleased, and contended, and unchallenged by their fetish. There is plenty of material out there that cater to the "vanilla needs" of most people. Just because this game features a sister does not mean that the Incest Crowd™ could make the argument that everything non-incestuous in this game should be an optional fetish. This is something I see so much of, like "oh, I'm into femdom, but seeing a guy banging a crossdresser really isn't my thing, can't we drop that entire concept?". No. Just move on to something else that does not feature the entire concept.
The reason people like these specific games is because they are specific and place unusual content at the center. The niche fetish is not a niche thing when the game is all about said fetish. And that is precisely why people would take interest in this game.

223kazin

May 4, 2017
It really isn't. Especially in those cases. I draw stuff because I feel like doing it. And if I had any idea how to, I would make a VN with plenty of ABDL routes in them. I wouldn't care if anybody played it, I would just do it.
I may not have articulated it properly: The point was that more money = bigger budget = more content. There isn't anything wrong with folks cashing in. It's the driving motivation for most people from F95 to support their favorite games. "If I give X to Y, I get more Z".

That's the issue, actually. The audience doesn't want their niche fetish to be treated as some weird thing that only happens once at best throughout the game, because two would aleniate so many people. I can't begin to tell you how many games in this genre have popped up and eventually disappeared, usually very quickly.
The point is, I can only think of two other games with this theme & format, and one of them is pretty bad. If we want to see it like a business, then that means there's available space on the market here. Whatever it is, some people will want it, and the more rare something is, the more value it has. Not to mention this game has improved in an incredible manner, I can't believe it used to have 3D models & environments at first.
I think you might have misunderstood: I want the dev to make the game as they intended it. What I was suggesting was give players an option to omit the more niche content. Even if that means us "normies" only experience all of 2 sex scenes in an entire playthrough, it still gives us an option to vet the content without losing a perfectly good boner over content we're not "into".

But the bottom line is this :

That is not what people want. They do not want the masses to be pleased, and contended, and unchallenged by their fetish. There is plenty of material out there that cater to the "vanilla needs" of most people. Just because this game features a sister does not mean that the Incest Crowd™ could make the argument that everything non-incestuous in this game should be an optional fetish. This is something I see so much of, like "oh, I'm into femdom, but seeing a guy banging a crossdresser really isn't my thing, can't we drop that entire concept?". No. Just move on to something else that does not feature the entire concept.
The reason people like these specific games is because they are specific and place unusual content at the center. The niche fetish is not a niche thing when the game is all about said fetish. And that is precisely why people would take interest in this game.
Uhhh? I don't think anyone with a niche fetish is thinking "THIS IS MINE AND THOSE NORMAL FUCKS CAN'T HAVE IT!". I'm a guy with my own relatively abnormal fetishes - does that mean I'd get bent out of shape about a yes or no prompt about something I like? No. Anyone that does is being way too hypersensitive. All I'm suggesting is a "vanilla experience" option, where the non-target-audience can take a look at the content of the game without getting exposed to something they'd basically lose their lunch over(Sorry, might rustle a few jimmies with that last bit but this is already wordy enough that I can't be fucked to be all political). I'd at least certainly like to but, again, shit and piss aren't my thing.

Not sure why such a simple concept needs an exchange of essays. Fuckin' hell. Give one very polite suggestion to the developer and I've got all these defensive fuckers that think being a janitor at a college is a "dream job" comin' out of the wood works(Okay, yeah, I definitely deserve a bit of ire for that list bit, I just thought it was a funny roast).

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
It's been quite a while since there's been any update on things! :p

Update 0.16 (episode 2) is releasing the same day as Update 0.17 (episode 3) on Dec 8th! This is 3 days beyond our original release date, but our cg artist had something come up within the last week and we asked our supporters if they would rather have us release stuff with extra art if we held off a few extra days to see or not.

Nearly everyone was in favor of a minor delay, so that's where we are with things right now. The team will be going on break after we release these two updates on December 8th and we'll continue to post general news, art and so on throughout our break. But we won't be back to normal work on the project until Jan 5th, so after these updates on Dec 8th.

We won't have the next update stuff released until Feb 3rd, this way we can spend the holidays a bit more relaxed and less stress on us to end the year. When we start up again in 2021, we'll be going strong and streamlining the process of our game updates so that new game releases are in top shape and we stay on schedule.

In case it wasn't know, Allie has received a redesign of her character sprite. This won't be seen in the game until Feb 3rd. But here's a little sneak peek of her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her personality is still the same, it's just her visuals that have been changed and fear not. Our plan was to do a redesign for Allie and then that'd be it for redesigns for the game. Moving forward, our sprite artist will be tackling oc characters throughout 2021.

Episode 2 is a interesting episode with it's focuses seen, I'm sure with episode 1 the long intro might've been a bit painful to get through? :p But that's behind us! We shouldn't see any drawn out stuff with the upcoming episodes, trying to strike a good balance of pacing with what is taking place for the scene before moving along. Not to spoil the fun for episode 2, but of course we'd expect to see some new characters and possibly returning characters from episode 1.

So with all that said, the next few days will go by quick. Just a little bit longer before our next step forward in the story is released! ^^

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Nearly everyone was in favor of a minor delay, so that's where we are with things right now. The team will be going on break after we release these two updates on December 8th and we'll continue to post general news, art and so on throughout our break. But we won't be back to normal work on the project until Jan 5th, so after these updates on Dec 8th.

We won't have the next update stuff released until Feb 3rd, this way we can spend the holidays a bit more relaxed and less stress on us to end the year. When we start up again in 2021, we'll be going strong and streamlining the process of our game updates so that new game releases are in top shape and we stay on schedule.
Well I hope you and your team have a merry Christmas. (Or whatever you guys celebrate IDK.)

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
If you don't mind me asking would that also include the ports to mobile devices?
Sadly the mobile support will be just a tiny bit longer of a wait. >.< During December we're going to get some new gui elements requested to better suit Ren'py. I'd say our following update around Feb 3rd should be very high chance for both public and supporter versions to begin offering mobile releases.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Sadly the mobile support will be just a tiny bit longer of a wait. >.< During December we're going to get some new gui elements requested to better suit Ren'py. I'd say our following update around Feb 3rd should be very high chance for both public and supporter versions to begin offering mobile releases.
I can wait I have it on my laptop anyway.

VIIValentine

Jul 13, 2019
Stare...
Think thonk...

I'm looking forward to the future updates of this game. Premise is interesting at least. I hope you don't get put off by the negative comments, it's simply too novel of a genre that no one ever thinks of or simply shits on.

Don't forget to take care of yourself.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes