Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
When I first saw how drastic the story change was it felt like that time just a few weeks ago when I saw how much of a massive overhaul the museum in the legacy of the dragonborn was and believe me that really tells you something about the quality.
Very happy to hear that! ^^ We're very hopeful that the story direction and way things are pacing forward should be good. There might be some minor stuff that is brought up that won't click with some people and that's fine too, but overall as the updates continue, mainly through this year will be big progress. It'll really start coming together. ^^

Also I know it's been quite our longest wait to date between new updates, since Dec 11th. Episode 3 is a pretty good amount of content to check out, planned for Feb 5th. I don't want to spoil anything, but it'll have some nice moments that are fan service and even touch on some more adult content if players choose to go with a set option. :p Very excited to see how everyone will enjoy the content and what's to come through the new year.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Also I know it's been quite our longest wait to date between new updates, since Dec 11th. Episode 3 is a pretty good amount of content to check out, planned for Feb 5th.
Don't worry about it I know you and your team all have families to go to for the holidays since you all have lives outside of developing this video game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Since we're getting ever so closer to our next game version release by next week, I figured it might be time for some light spoiler related screenshots. :p (Don't worry, the major spoilers aren't posted)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Only 4 more days till it gets released :D (Or 5 depending on which country the creator of Messy Academy lives.)

Last edited:

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Forgot to mention it here >.< there's a slight delay for version 0.17 (public) & version 0.18 (supporter) releases. Mainly we're waiting on some last minute art to be done so that its the full experience, so we're expecting roughly sometime between Feb 10-12th currently.

Hoping to have a update on how the bg art piece is coming along this weekend and get a better rough guess for release. Sorry about this! >.<

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Forgot to mention it here >.< there's a slight delay for version 0.17 (public) & version 0.18 (supporter) releases. Mainly we're waiting on some last minute art to be done so that its the full experience, so we're expecting roughly sometime between Feb 10-12th currently.

Hoping to have a update on how the bg art piece is coming along this weekend and get a better rough guess for release. Sorry about this! >.<
I mean I waited 8 years just for cyberpunk 2077 to come out and when it finally did it still managed to feel rushed so compared to that a few days is nothing. ;)

• Red Heart

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Just a brief update! Once again sorry to those waiting patiently for the new game version to be released. The final touching up of content is being done today and tomorrow, so we should see version 0.17 & 0.18 release early this week! We hope it'll be well worth the delay and we'll have things back on track with our episode 4 release (for Supporters in March, Miki's Dream for public in March instead.)

To celebrate Valentines Day to all our fans and supporters out there! Here's two resolution sizes of a wallpaper made by our cg artist MarxeDP!
Juliet valentines day HD.png

Juliet valentines day HD2.png

Reactions: Lynn and lwahrleff

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
Just a brief update! Once again sorry to those waiting patiently for the new game version to be released. The final touching up of content is being done today and tomorrow, so we should see version 0.17 & 0.18 release early this week! We hope it'll be well worth the delay and we'll have things back on track with our episode 4 release (for Supporters in March, Miki's Dream for public in March instead.)

To celebrate Valentines Day to all our fans and supporters out there! Here's two resolution sizes of a wallpaper made by our cg artist MarxeDP!
View attachment 1036340

View attachment 1036342
OMG I LOVE IT! will it be posted to the kickstarter page as well?

Can't wait to play the upcoming release ^^

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
OMG I LOVE IT! will it be posted to the kickstarter page as well?

Can't wait to play the upcoming release ^^
Thanks! ^^ We'll have it posted on our ks page also. I don't want to fully confirm 100% yet, but tomorrow (17th) might be looking like the day for releases to happen. :p Might be later on that day, but I have a good feeling.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Thanks! ^^ We'll have it posted on our ks page also. I don't want to fully confirm 100% yet, but tomorrow (17th) might be looking like the day for releases to happen. :p Might be later on that day, but I have a good feeling.
I hope so that would be amazing! Especially if the android port also comes out!

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I hope so that would be amazing! Especially if the android port also comes out!
You can count on Version 0.17 bringing with it the android port! ^^ (Every version from that forward will offer Windows/Linux, Mac and Android support.)

While Version 0.17 will be very awesome with what is seen during the episode, for our supporters with Version 0.18 also coming out at the same time. That features Miki's Dream (side story) it's something we haven't seen before in MA with how the content plays out, offering more choices and interaction through what we hope is a very fun experience.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
That features Miki's Dream (side story) it's something we haven't seen before in MA with how the content plays out, offering more choices and interaction through what we hope is a very fun experience.
I’m very happy to hear that as imo Miki is a S tier character! And I can’t wait to find out what her dream is and helping her achieve it. :)

• Red Heart

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
You can count on Version 0.17 bringing with it the android port! ^^ (Every version from that forward will offer Windows/Linux, Mac and Android support.)
If you don’t mind me asking with the android version will you be able to transfer old saves that you made on the app to newer versions of said app like with the PC version or would you have to start all over again?

Last edited:

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
If you don’t mind me asking with the android version will you be able to transfer old saves that you made on the app to newer versions of said app like with the PC version or would you have to start all over again?
I believe you will have to begin from the start if trying to transfer saved data from PC to Android. <.< Not 100% sure though! Unless I misunderstood, if you mean if it'll be possible to play the Android version with Version 0.17, save your data and then transfer it to newer Android versions. Then I do believe you'll be able to do that from now on just like Windows/Linux or Mac versions. ^^

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I believe you will have to begin from the start if trying to transfer saved data from PC to Android. <.< Not 100% sure though! Unless I misunderstood, if you mean if it'll be possible to play the Android version with Version 0.17, save your data and then transfer it to newer Android versions. Then I do believe you'll be able to do that from now on just like Windows/Linux or Mac versions. ^^
Oh cool! Luckily for me I meant the latter rather than the former. :D

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Only music still, we're holding off on adding more music and sounds for a later date. Possibly by May we'll be doing a quality of life polishing of what we've done so far to improve some stuff. ^^
Fingers crossed for some pissing sound effects.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Version 0.17 (Episodes 1-3) has been released! The links in the OP have been updated to the latest public version of the game. Be sure to check the changelog spoiler in the OP for full details of what is new in this version of the game and if interested in the exclusive supporter versions, we mention what content is offered in Version 0.18 as well!

Android support is now here as well! ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pooploser64
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes