• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zier

Sep 20, 2017
downloaded chapter 1 but I cannot seem to get it to English anyone knows how? have checked the settings in-game but don't see any English option

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
!!!!! SPOILER ALERT !!!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED UNTIL THE LAST UPDATE THIS IS NOT FOR YOU !!!

little tip: when in the restaurant's bathroom and Radia is given the two choices, both choices land to different scenes, so don't forget to explore this option Sans titre.png

Reactions: Mirnation

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
downloaded chapter 1 but I cannot seem to get it to English anyone knows how? have checked the settings in-game but don't see any English option
the first chapter i believe is not available in english. You can start with the chapter 2 directly if you want, that's what i did. You won't find any issue to undertand the story.

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
Prick teasing waste of time.

Deleting.
If you can’t appreciate any one's work, atleast don’t put dirt on it.

Amaziri you are doing really great in terms of frequent updates.

talking about content it is still top notch, renders looking good, amount of content for update is less, but I know you are limited with your machine.

looking forward for the next update.

keep updating the game with less content, as it allows you to open different paths and to add some new scenes and event, without going through whole chapter.

jsr1403

Sep 3, 2018
He has recently translated Chapter 1 to english. It is available at SVS.

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes