liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021
I have the same opinion friend, but there were many people crying annoyed by the repeatable mode and that led to the change of game mode.
Damn, thats sad.
How can people not like a bit of grind for unlocking new events!!
It shows the corruption progression of the FMC in a more sensible & proper way. This was in-fact, the best part!
The dev should have stuck with his old style of things. Damn, I'm so annoyed right now!

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Damn, the best part of the game was that all the events in Chapter 2 were repeatable. Even if we finish the content or max our lust, we could still replay those scenes as much as we want.

However from chapter 3, that is not possible anymore!
I hope its due to lack of content in chapter 3 and not because the dev chose to abandon the repeatable event style.

If there is any patreon around here, pls suggest the dev to not abandon the repeatable events style of things in the game because its one of the best aspect of this game which sets this game apart from rest of renpy games out there.
I loved actually that mechanic of the game, going through the same week and each time you'll have a new scene and animation unlocked. But unfortunatly most people were complaining about it and how it made the game repetitive and that going through a whole week for just one new scene was not worth it. Can't please everyone

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Damn, thats sad.
How can people not like a bit of grind for unlocking new events!!
It shows the corruption progression of the FMC in a more sensible & proper way. This was in-fact, the best part!
The dev should have stuck with his old style of things. Damn, I'm so annoyed right now!
People wanted to start the game with sex scenes from the start, lol. They're always complaining about something and even when the developper changes something to please them, they still find something else to complain about and are never satisfied or even grateful to the developer who spends countless hours trying to make something for all of us to enjoy and that a lot of us get for free.
And yes the corruption and lust points things were the exciting part about the game, and they still are since it's always present in the game. But yeah, the grind of waiting and repeating a few days to finally have enough lust points to unlock a new scene and animation is in my opinion one of this game's best things.

Feb 13, 2021
If there are any Patreons out here, please suggest the Dev to switch back to Chapter 2 style please!!

I want the repeatable events & grind back in the game!!
That game style is what set this game apart from the rest of all renpy games out there which are hardly any different than VN.
The repeatable events and grind are in fact the highlights of this game for godsake!:rolleyes:
How can he just abandon them!!:cry:

The Dev’s initial idea was awesome! It was great and the game was going perfect. I had so much expectations on future events. He should have goddamn stuck with it.

This new chapter 3 sucks :(!!
I love the art and story but it has lost its past charm!

Chapter 2 was fucking amazing, the time progression over the weeks builds the corruption at a slow but perfect pace. It makes the events more erotic when you get to them.

Moreover, since the game is set in a Muslim background, it makes perfect sense for the women to fall into debauchery slowly over a period of time.

The slow fall is in fact the main idea and it’s erotic! Repeatable events over the week perfectly show the corruption of women over a period of time as they slowly succumb to their lust!!
And we get to replay any of our favourite events as many times as we want without restarting the game - Best part of the old game mode if you ask me!

One of the best games lost its charm!
Damn it! :mad:
I’m annoyed as hell!!

If the people just hate the idea of grind or don’t want to wait a week for a event, the Dev could have just added a ‘SKIP DAY’ & ‘SKIP WEEK’ features and problem solved!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He gets to appease those impatient lads as they can have all events with a few clicks (since they don’t have to play a whole week) while retaining the old game mode.
Perfect solution if you ask me!

The game became a lot less fun since the Dev adopted the regular linear style of event progression for the game! Damn it. It sucks to witness a game with excellent potential become normal :cautious:

I really hope that the Dev switches back to his original idea & old game mode !! :confused:

Last edited:

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
If there are any Patreons out here, please suggest the Dev to switch back to Chapter 2 style please!!

I want the repeatable events & grind back in the game!!
That game style is what set this game apart from the rest of all renpy games out there which are hardly any different than VN.
The repeatable events and grind are in fact the highlights of this game for godsake!:rolleyes:
How can he just abandon them!!:cry:

The Dev’s initial idea was awesome! It was great and the game was going perfect. I had so much expectations on future events. He should have goddamn stuck with it.

This new chapter 3 sucks :(!!
I love the art and story but it has lost its past charm!

Chapter 2 was fucking amazing, the time progression over the weeks builds the corruption at a slow but perfect pace. It makes the events more erotic when you get to them.

Moreover, since the game is set in a Muslim background, it makes perfect sense for the women to fall into debauchery slowly over a period of time.

The slow fall is in fact the main idea and it’s erotic! Repeatable events over the week perfectly show the corruption of women over a period of time as they slowly succumb to their lust!!
And we get to replay any of our favourite events as many times as we want without restarting the game - Best part of the old game mode if you ask me!

One of the best games lost its charm!
Damn it! :mad:
I’m annoyed as hell!!

If the people just hate the idea of grind or don’t want to wait a week for a event, the Dev could have just added a ‘SKIP DAY’ & ‘SKIP WEEK’ features and problem solved!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He gets to appease those impatient lads as they can have all events with a few clicks (since they don’t have to play a whole week) while retaining the old game mode.
Perfect solution if you ask me!

The game became a lot less fun since the Dev adopted the regular linear style of event progression for the game! Damn it. It sucks to witness a game with excellent potential become normal :cautious:

I really hope that the Dev switches back to his original idea & old game mode !! :confused:
I can perfectly understand your frustration as i agree with you on some points. I also liked and prefered the old system of repetition and grinding through the game to finally unlock a new scene and animation, that always felt great when it happened. But most people didn't enjoy it since sometimes it got too repetitive with no final reward at the end.

But the developer had said before that this last update was going to focus on Tuesday only, hence the lack of repetition and also lack of other days haha, but i liked it to be honest since we got a lot of things happening in a single day in the game.
Although i still love going through the whole week and repeting stuff if it means a juicy scene at some point, and i don't think the dev is gonna get rid of this particularity, because if he does then people are going to finish a whole update in less than 15mn and that would suck haha.

Also i don't think that chapter 2 is better than this 3rd chapter, it's just that this chapter is still at its beginnings, we still can't judge right now and compare, maybe at the end of the chapter but now is still early to judge (personnally i love this chapter)

PS: being able to chose where to go (park or restaurant) was a nice add to the game.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Chapter 1 is bugged at day 2, the icon to take a shower is set to the one used for discussion, if clicked > main menu direct, no save of course.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Chapter 1 is bugged at day 2, the icon to take a shower is set to the one used for discussion, if clicked > main menu direct, no save of course.
you probably used an old link, download the ch1 from here

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The link was from the first post of this thread, Test incoming.
Episode 1 should be as episode 2, grind based, so no surprise if there is a pattern on the first days.
It was ch1 v0.9, while this is 0.91, guess they haven't been a lot of people giving it a go from the start since some time.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
not sure if short or I missed something?

either way .. even if its a short update. Game is fucking amazing and the corruption progression is basically good

good luck o/

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
The link was from the first post of this thread, Test incoming.
Episode 1 should be as episode 2, grind based, so no surprise if there is a pattern on the first days.
It was ch1 v0.9, while this is 0.91, guess they haven't been a lot of people giving it a go from the start since some time.
You can do like a lot of us did, wich is start with chapter 2 :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: i dowloaded the chapter 2 first without knowing it and didn't have any issue understanding the story and what was going on with the characters etc, later i found the chapter 1 and had the same issue when in the shower, but i used another link after the dev fixed that bug. Honnestly the chapter 1 didn't add anything knew since i started with the chapter 2 and already understood what the game was about.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: CRBM01

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
not sure if short or I missed something?

either way .. even if its a short update. Game is fucking amazing and the corruption progression is basically good

good luck o/
Yes this last update was probably the shortest that we ever got but it's understandable since the dev had specified before the release that it would be focusing on Tuesday only in the game, so no repetition and going through the week like before. Also adding more locations in the game, wich is probably gonna be more explored in the future updates.

Reactions: liyih_black
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes