nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
"Hello, I received a lot of messages in the last few days about the skipped scenes of Chapter 2, so I would like if you want, that you give me a list of the scenes you want to see, because with my problems, I've lost the line a bit." Amaziri the scene with Kenza in her room ? that would be nice, having Nabile eating her out or even better hit that doggystyle :p :love: :love:
met2.png met2.png

eroboy123

Dec 12, 2021
Is Chapter 2 Ver 0.9C the final update for chapter 2? Because it says " Last big update for the Chapter 2" but there are some scenes that are not available on the version 0.9C.

Last edited:

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Is Chapter 2 Ver 0.9C the final update for chapter 2? Because it says " Last big update for the Chapter 2" but there are some scenes that are not available on the version 0.9C.
yep, that was the last version. Some scenes in the chapter 2 are available in the chapter 3 and the dev just explained that he's going to add more scenes from chap2 into chap 3.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
can I continue from chap 1 to chap 2? I didnt saw that much content on the first one also Ive deleted all the saves from chapter 2 but if I press control the game will skip unreaded text

Last edited:

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
can I continue from chap 1 to chap 2? I didnt saw that much content on the first one also Ive deleted all the saves from chapter 2 but if I press control the game will skip unreaded text
there's not much going on with the first chapter it feels more like a pilot chapter and introduction to the game. I started with the chap 2 and thought it was the first one and it was fine, until i realized there was one before. You can skip the chapter 1 if you want, it's not like you're gonna get lost in the storyline or with the charaters.

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes