Sam Sin

Dec 4, 2021
Can anyone please tell me MetF chapter 2 ends if we choose "no!" option in the end...and the lust points are 101 in that.
but when we begin with chapter 3 the point are numbered to 105 and it feels like lot of progression happened in between but not shown.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Can anyone please tell me MetF chapter 2 ends if we choose "no!" option in the end...and the lust points are 101 in that.
but when we begin with chapter 3 the point are numbered to 105 and it feels like lot of progression happened in between but not shown.
it doesn't end right there, they both go for a walk or something and it ends with Radia winking at the two guys with the cars. (you don't have to choose the "no" option).

And yes chapter 3 isn't (unfortunatly) a continuation of chapter 2 but rather a new chapter, we don't get to continue on the storyline of chapter 2 and finally get to unlock some scenes and animations left on chapter2 but rather start a whole new thing.
Like why is the chapter 3 starting with Radia and Kenza both naked sleeping next to eachothers, and why is Nabile eating Radia's pussy/ass hahaha ? :LOL: it's like we skeeped over a whole update or something haha (though i'm not mad at that, that was a hell of a scene to start the chapter with :p).

Personally the + of this current chapter for me are: .better "graphics" (?) .hot scenes .female characters curvy and busty like always .the option to chose where to go in the house or when going outside the house
The " - " would be: not following up with the chapter 2 since there was still some scenes and/or animations that we didnt get to see for "not having enough lust points"and i'm sure a lot of us were impatiently waiting for the chapter 3 to finally get to unlock them and it never happened, and that's unfortunate.

Overall i give the game a solid 8.5/10 (maybe even a 9), it's still by far the best one i've played so far. I've said it before and i'll say it again, thanks Amaziri for this gem, your work is very much appreciated my friend

----EDIT---- : 27/10/2022 and i want to clarify something important here, is that we actually do get to finally play those locked scenes that were in chapter 2 and also understand why the chapter started like that.

Last edited:

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
So, no English for chapter 1?

Details: Downloaded Chapter 1 with uploadhaven link, a file named 'MetF-chapter1Un0.9-market'...uncompressed and launched the game with no mods or patches (couldn't see any in OP) , well, there was no option for changing the language in the beginning of the game or in preferences.

Can i have some help?

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
So, no English for chapter 1?

Details: Downloaded Chapter 1 with uploadhaven link, a file named 'MetF-chapter1Un0.9-market'...uncompressed and launched the game with no mods or patches (couldn't see any in OP) , well, there was no option for changing the language in the beginning of the game or in preferences.

Can i have some help?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
in ch 2, what does it mean not enough lust points for this version?
How do you even get Lust points. The Mod wasn't even helpful at all.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
in ch 2, what does it mean not enough lust points for this version?
How do you even get Lust points. The Mod wasn't even helpful at all.
some of you guys need to read the thead and old messages because this exact same question has been asked and answered +100 times aleady.
The chapter 2 ends with you having 101 lust points (they appear at night in the top left corner of the screen when radia is in her bed). If you're not at 101 lust points, just keep on playing and going through the week and doing the same stuff, eventually you'll have new scenes and keep chosing the red option, each time you do that you'll gain lust points and unlock new scenes and animations, and that's the game cycle.
Some scenes are still gonna be unlocked at the end of the chapter even after having 101 lust points, at that point you just start chapter 3. Hope this helps.

Sam Sin

Dec 4, 2021
it doesn't end right there, they both go for a walk or something and it ends with Radia winking at the two guys with the cars. (you don't have to choose the "no" option).

And yes chapter 3 isn't (unfortunatly) a continuation of chapter 2 but rather a new chapter, we don't get to continue on the storyline of chapter 2 and finally get to unlock some scenes and animations left on chapter2 but rather start a whole new thing.
Like why is the chapter 3 starting with Radia and Kenza both naked sleeping next to eachothers, and why is Nabile eating Radia's pussy/ass hahaha ? :LOL: it's like we skeeped over a whole update or something haha (though i'm not mad at that, that was a hell of a scene to start the chapter with :p).

Personally the + of this current chapter for me are: .better "graphics" (?) .hot scenes .female characters curvy and busty like always .the option to chose where to go in the house or when going outside the house
The " - " would be: not following up with the chapter 2 since there was still some scenes and/or animations that we didnt get to see for "not having enough lust points"and i'm sure a lot of us were impatiently waiting for the chapter 3 to finally get to unlock them and it never happened, and that's unfortunate.

Overall i give the game a solid 8.5/10 (maybe even a 9), it's still by far the best one i've played so far. I've said it before and i'll say it again, thanks Amaziri for this gem, your work is very much appreciated my friend
will the continuation of chapter 2, the scenes that were left stating not enough lust points be added in the future updates?

Jan 30, 2021
will the continuation of chapter 2, the scenes that were left stating not enough lust points be added in the future updates?
Yes, in fact he keeps upgrade the previous chapter even though he just started the third one. Just a month ago, I believe he released a bug fix for the first chapter and released the v.0.20 of the third one too.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
just a couple of ones, not all of them unfortunatly. But hopefully we will get to see them in future updates, although i'm not totally sure about it since i feel like the story has gone past those scenes and moments, but who khows maybe Amaziri will add them later, that would be great actually.

Reactions: liyih_black

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Yes, but then on November 30th he posted on patreon what I believe is a test version for the upcoming update. So hopefully he managed to figure those problems out.
Nope, he shared the page of a another Patreon and suggested we try that guy's game.
" Hello everyone, sorry for this absence, I have some personal problem to solve, which pushes me to postpone the next update BUT in the meantime you can test Laura: Lustful Secrets, it's a game that I liked a lot and that I think is very promising, if you like MetF, I think you'll like it. "

Jan 30, 2021
Nope, he shared the page of a another Patreon and suggested we try that guy's game.
" Hello everyone, sorry for this absence, I have some personal problem to solve, which pushes me to postpone the next update BUT in the meantime you can test Laura: Lustful Secrets, it's a game that I liked a lot and that I think is very promising, if you like MetF, I think you'll like it. "
Oh, I see. Thank you for the clarification. I hope he doesn't stay away for too long though, the game just started to grow on me. Do you think we'll get an update before the end the year or not?

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Oh, I see. Thank you for the clarification. I hope he doesn't stay away for too long though, the game just started to grow on me. Do you think we'll get an update before the end the year or not?
I'm not sure, ideally that would be perfect but maybe we'll have to wait until after the new year. Hoppefully though whatever issues he has aren't that serious and he's figuring it out.

Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
1.jpg

**(FR) Hello les gens, désolé du retard, j'ai quelques problèmes mais ne vous inquiétez pas, je suis entrain d'ecrire le "Scénario" dans mon lit et je peux vous dire que la prochaine mise à jour va être tres chaude.

**(EN) Hello people, sorry for the delay, I have some problems but don't worry, I'm writing the "Script" in my bed and I can tell you that the next update will be very hot.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
View attachment 1553310

**(FR) Hello les gens, désolé du retard, j'ai quelques problèmes mais ne vous inquiétez pas, je suis entrain d'ecrire le "Scénario" dans mon lit et je peux vous dire que la prochaine mise à jour va être tres chaude.

**(EN) Hello people, sorry for the delay, I have some problems but don't worry, I'm writing the "Script" in my bed and I can tell you that the next update will be very hot.
oooh yeaaah, cannot wait :love: :love: :love:

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes