nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Only Friday, I don't have enough time to finish Saturday, if not I'll have to delay the 0.26 update by at least 2 months...
no no no don't say that. I don't care if it's just friday morning, the earliset the update the better my friend :LOL:

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
No I'm not asking to whole game
I really love the game but personally I don't like NTR .
I like only one male and harem Content.
I hope you understand
i understand that you'd prefer a male protagonist, but the whole idea of the game is focused and based on a female protagonist and we all witness her change and development through the game, the choices she makes etc.
I get it that some people would rather play and dictate the game through a male protagonist, but it's just not the case with MetF and people have to accept it and accept the game as it is and the dev choice to make it that way.
But hey, maybe we'll get to play as a male protagonist in a future update or chapter, who knows. (Although i personally got used to play the game as it is and i enjoy it this way)

Last edited:

Pranav20

Nov 9, 2021
i understand that you'd prefer a male protagonist, but the whole idea of the game is focused and based on a female protagonist and we all witness her change and development through the game, the choices she makes etc.
I get it that some people would rather play and dictate the game through a male protagonist, but it's just not the case with MetF and people have to accept it and accept the game as it is and the dev choice to make it that way.
But hey, maybe we'll get to play as a male protagonist in a future update or chapter, who knows. (Although i personally got used to play the game as it is and i enjoy it this way)
Yeah I understand what you say. But I really really love game and game concept

Cuck with

Jul 7, 2018
Nice to say. But he is . It needs a script to go, not the other way around. Guys, it is not easy to make a game like this. Therefore, there is no objection to support him, even morally.
Nice to say. But he is ( Amaziri ). It needs a script to go, not the other way around. Guys, it is not easy to make a game like this. Therefore, there is no objection to support him, even morally.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Does chapter 3 include also previous chapters, or i have to download ch1 and 2 seperately?
no, you have to download the previous chapters seperatly. Also there's a big difference in graphics/character design between the chapter 1 and the others, it gets better after the first chapter.
chap 1:
chap 2:

Last edited:
Reactions: drago30
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes