Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Though I do love the renders, the French translation is really, really rough, and there's still a decent amount that hasn't been translated at all.

"Damn she got it all where it takes, her daughter succeeded in making her mother better"

Which is a sentence where the developer is saying that the woman got pregnant, and the extra weight went to the right places

"You have to believe that my mother is a lot unstuck compared to before, that he would have thought that she would dress like that in front of a stranger, even in front of my father, she doesn't dress like that"
Just read the text very fast or just let your eyes wander and swirl over the words.
That way the pain to your mind gets less.
Don't pay to much attention to the google shit.
I hope there is/will be lots of raunchy horny steamy sex with buckets of fluids flying about.
Those thicc bodies.:whistle:
i'll try this one.

Reactions: Blu

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
MetF Chapter 2 [v0.23] Amaziri

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 82 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 64 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
when I saw this lovely mommy figure and I thought finally my dream mom son game.. fuck

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
okay so since chapter 1 is in all french and apparently broken anyways is there a summary or sumn that happens in ch. 2 or do you just go in blind as fuck? havent played it yet was waiting til y'all found ch. 1
No summary. I played through all of Ch.1: the art is nowhere near as good, there is almost no content, and I still have no idea who the guy is. There's no incest tag, so it looks like you'll never get to get H A R A M with the daughter, so... 乁( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ㄏ

N1c0c0t13r

Feb 23, 2020
French native language for this game, the dev advertises us that it could have mistakes in english language but even in french the grammar is fucking messed up, the guy doesn't even know how to properly write french ! i can tell this because i'm french, and my eyes are bleeding with so many mistakes on every single sentence. make some fucking efforts !

N1c0c0t13r

Feb 23, 2020
hahaha. I'm not a native speaker but I was familiar with a lot of the slang and stuff, but yeah the writing is kind of bad and filled with a lot of what I assume is some sort of algerian creole. It's whatever though.

If somebody makes a VN with models like that I would absolutely suffer my way through Klingon though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i don't know what language it is but as a native french speaker, it's full of mistakes on every wrotten lines. He should have tried deepl translate from arabic to english, it couldn't have been worst !

• Haha
Reactions: M0med27

outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
wow the game actually have our imazighen flag...thats nice will check the game didnt play it yet just had to say this lol

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes