Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
Hello everyone.
Those who post about lust points it's normal, the upcoming updates will unlock them.
And those who find that the translation is bad (Sorry), translate and send me a message so that I can rectify it.

This is my first game I'm a noob in programming and even in DAZ so please be indulgent.

Thank you.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Hello everyone.
Those who post about lust points it's normal, the upcoming updates will unlock them.
And those who find that the translation is bad (Sorry), translate and send me a message so that I can rectify it.

This is my first game I'm a noob in programming and even in DAZ so please be indulgent.

Thank you.
Don't take this the wrong way but you started making a game to try to make you happy but you made it so you cant even get something till later update or thats was accident i know you said your new at it thats why im wondering

Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
Don't take this the wrong way but you started making a game to try to make you happy but you made it so you cant even get something till later update or thats was accident i know you said your new at it thats why im wondering
What? I didn't quite get your message.
You're telling me I made a game to please myself?
If you're talking about lust points it's normal MetF it's a slow burn Radia she's a very faithful woman (not so sure about it) she's not going to throw herself on the dick of the first guy she meets.
If you want, wait until I finish the game, then you can corrupt Radia enough to unlock all scenes :)

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
What? I didn't quite get your message.
You're telling me I made a game to please myself?
If you're talking about lust points it's normal MetF it's a slow burn Radia she's a very faithful woman (not so sure about it) she's not going to throw herself on the dick of the first guy she meets.
If you want, wait until I finish the game, then you can corrupt Radia enough to unlock all scenes :)
So during the game where it pops up and says not enough lust through already existing content not what comes later that is intentional or a bug is what i was wondering? but yes will definitely wait for the future of it love the different style and look not many like it theses days :)(y)

MAxsimos

Jan 3, 2019
Hello everyone.

Thank you.
Thank you for reply , I was confused thought I have missed something with decision making .

Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
Sorry about the flood.
If it is possible to change the topic dashboard with this image instead, thank you.
MetF Radia Dashboard F95zone 001.png

• Love
Reactions: fanboi

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
I quite appreciate your weekly chapter update even though it was kinda short. Can you consider the half-monthly or a monthly updating, just more time more length ;)
Although people is complaining of the render and engrish but in my opinion what you have done so far is good enough to use, within your concept direction of this game. I don't see anything in need of improving but the heavy heat of story progressing. We all want to the see the corruption of "oyakodon" as fast as possible :HideThePain:

That has to be at a very high level of corruption :D
Just make sure that you're planning this and push so hard on the tag of "incest" & "lesbian" :PogChamp:

Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
I quite appreciate your weekly chapter update even though it was kinda short. Can you consider the half-monthly or a monthly updating, just more time more length ;)
Although people is complaining of the render and engrish but in my opinion what you have done so far is good enough to use, within your concept direction of this game. I don't see anything in need of improving but the heavy heat of story progressing. We all want to the see the corruption of "oyakodon" as fast as possible :HideThePain:

Just make sure that you're planning this and push so hard on the tag of "incest" & "lesbian" :PogChamp:
Well actually the updates every week it won't always be the case, because this week I didn't work irl.
I'm glad you like the game.
For the "lesbian" scenes I'm not going to lie to you, it's not my thing (I'm not against it hein..), BUT if my community ask for it I'll do it, even if I don't know how to do it, I will try but it will take time.

"incest" ? you want to get me banned ? xD

Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
Yes, chapter 1 is in French, but this chapter is more like a prologue, prototype.
I started chapter 1 in 2019, I wanted to make a sandbox, but when you're a beginner... better not: D

Reactions: _rexletheo_

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
the dev of this game must be a girl or gay
I will not assume the role of a protagonist woman where there is a guy always trying to pass the hand
, lets delete this one

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Wattis and fanboi
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes