Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
why dose it always say not enough lust points ?! didn't miss any lust choices or there is no lewed scenes ?

NotFappingToday

Aug 14, 2018
It's not that I don't want to have sexual content in my game, it's just that it's only the beginning of the adventure.

But I see that some people didn't understand that this game is a slow burn :(
I do understand its slow paced, I'm not asking for main character content. But that's why you have side characters. You showed us a scene of the bald guy nutting in the other woman, why not just make that a full sex scene? That way you can keep the slow burn of the main girls, but still have a bit of content.

Reactions: animeking2264

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
I do understand its slow paced, I'm not asking for main character content. But that's why you have side characters. You showed us a scene of the bald guy nutting in the other woman, why not just make that a full sex scene? That way you can keep the slow burn of the main girls, but still have a bit of content.
For goodness sakes. What is wrong with you people? The dev obviously has a clear and well considered plan of how he wants to make his game.

Since you think there's a better way then please let us know when your own game is coming out and we'll be sure to check it out.

NotFappingToday

Aug 14, 2018
For goodness sakes. What is wrong with you people? The dev obviously has a clear and well considered plan of how he wants to make his game.

Since you think there's a better way then please let us know when your own game is coming out and we'll be sure to check it out.
This is always a weird mentality to me, the idea that because one isn't doing something themselves that they are completely incapable of providing critique or advice just screams foolish. The dev can take or disregard the advice at their own discretion.

Reactions: anon8525

Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
So are you planning to make a big update for the anniversary?
Can't wait for it! I hope to see a little little intimacy of the "oyakodon" even just a small small blueball :FacePalm:

Btw, your game reminds me of this hentai masterpiece :HideThePain:
View attachment 1103806
My game is more like Yarichin Kateikyoushi 1
By the way, there is a scene in this Hentai that strongly look like a scene in the game, who will find it ? :whistle:

Reactions: Ampersand
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes