manshy

Aug 25, 2017
Yes, chapter 1 is in French, but this chapter is more like a prologue, prototype.
I started chapter 1 in 2019, I wanted to make a sandbox, but when you're a beginner... better not: D
Haven't try your game (yet) but seriously even if not a beginner anymore, you can forget to do sandbox.
It's more likely to be dull and unecessary grindy. And during devellopment need to have a system to tell there is no more stuff to do for now.
Yeah I dislike sandbox. :D
A "simple" tree of consequences is so much better in my opinion.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I got the not enough lust again. I re-traced my steps with a new save and picked every red (lust) option again but it still gives me that message, what can i do?

NhKPaNdA

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2017
I got the not enough lust again. I re-traced my steps with a new save and picked every red (lust) option again but it still gives me that message, what can i do?
Not sure if it is the same part as you but I think it's a fixed outcome because I maxed out lust points in console and would still get that message when playing through and after looking at the files of the images there wasn't really anything I'd missed.

Reactions: Walka

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
What was the point of this update? There was virtually no content and the choices you can make don't actually do anything.

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Keeps saying I don't have enough lust despite choosing all the Red options. Guessing that all the scenes are gonna repeat later in the game when the Lust scenes are added in the game?

Reactions: Amaziri

Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
Oh?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the laugh, your post really made me laugh because I know what will happen next.. lol

Keeps saying I don't have enough lust despite choosing all the Red options. Guessing that all the scenes are gonna repeat later in the game when the Lust scenes are added in the game?
Yes yes, thank you finally someone who understands !! THANK YOU.
The next update I will put disclaimer for that.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Not sure if it is the same part as you but I think it's a fixed outcome because I maxed out lust points in console and would still get that message when playing through and after looking at the files of the images there wasn't really anything I'd missed.
Thanks! Then I'll be patient!

marsianeca

Jun 11, 2017
yo guys i some scenes i get not enough lust does that mean im missing some scenes or what? how do you get lust in the beginning fast?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Really interesting, I like the progress of corruption and I really like round women. In the next update, will we get enough points for some things? Congratulations Dev., You're on the right track.

NotFappingToday

Aug 14, 2018
My man. You need some actual sexual content at some point. Even if not the main characters. You had the perfect opportunity with the bald guy to actually add something, but even then you completely refuse to have any sex in your game. Why?

Reactions: ItsKindaComplicated

Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
My man. You need some actual sexual content at some point. Even if not the main characters. You had the perfect opportunity with the bald guy to actually add something, but even then you completely refuse to have any sex in your game. Why?
It's not that I don't want to have sexual content in my game, it's just that it's only the beginning of the adventure.

But I see that some people didn't understand that this game is a slow burn :(

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes