nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
The english in chapter 1 at least is in serious need of some editing and fine-tunning, no offense but very rough around the edges.
Also, a bunch of things in the interface turn up in french instead of english. Hoping it does get better in the next ones, but not a great start.
english in chapter 2 and 3 is better, don't worry

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I'm kind of hoping that the bald guy gets hers first at this point. Would make for a nice set up and battle between the 2 guys over her lol.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
That's comforting to know, but the dev going back to this one to give it an edit and polish would be definitely appreciated.
to do the whole translation again for a whole chapter is a extremely time consumming, time that he barely has trying to develop and code the next updates

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Questions are chapter 1 & 2 needed to be played to get the immersion?
Chapter 2 yes, chapter 1 not that much. I started with chapter thinking it was the first one ... *facepalm*
Didn't get lost in the story or anything like that. But you can start with the first one but don't get upset if there's not much going on in it, it's sort of an intro.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I played chapter 1 and said end of chepter 1. Its ok but when ı start to play chapter 2, I saw alot of thing that ı missed. I played ch 1 again and saw; I had to talk my daughter about sport on friday. I didnt know which day is friday but l talk to her every opportunity I found. Still it doesnt go anywhere, I stuck. Any help?

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes