nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I definitely had not played this game, it is a mistake from my side, but your language and judgmental guesses were amazing, wow, you should become a minister or president of the country!
lol chill :sneaky::coffee: i just guessed that you played the game for less than 10mn judging from what you wrote, because as a matter of fact, if you had played only two out of the 3 chapters already out, you definitly would'nt have writen that lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arshavinstyle

adlarge

May 29, 2017
Dev Information | Dev progress #24
0.33 DLC

Programmation
| Scripting : 80%
Traduction | Translation : 0%
Rendu | Rendering : 100%
Ecriture | Writing : 100%
Test | Testing : 50%

(FR) La 0.33 DLC ajoutera 21 Animations au moins.
(EN) The 0.33 DLC will add at least 21 Animations.
so 21 animations added to 0.33 ?

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Amaziri did an awesome job with this last update (obviously not a ton of content since it's just a DLC for those who expect a big chapter update you'll have to wait a bit more lol), some very hot stuff going on and for those who have been as patient as Nabile (lol), they'll finally be able to "release the pressure" just like Nabile did :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
Also some nice improvements quality wise when it comes to the animations. So for the complainers, NO MORE COMPLAINS from now on about how there's still no sex scene etc ok ? :LOL:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Has anyone ever found an effective way of adjusting the damn lust level instead of suffering through the endless loop?

Edit: I did reach Lust 101 in Chapter 2, but no idea of how to advance further, keep fingering Kanza's ass, going to the beach and stuff, nothing.
Is abandoning the scarf needed to rise it higher? Because it's the only thing i have repeatedly avoided due to the "end of chapter" warning and i still want to assfuck & lick Kanza's pussy, among other things.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Has anyone ever found an effective way of adjusting the damn lust level instead of suffering through the endless loop?

Edit: I did reach Lust 101 in Chapter 2, but no idea of how to advance further, keep fingering Kanza's ass, going to the beach and stuff, nothing.
Is abandoning the scarf needed to rise it higher? Because it's the only thing i have repeatedly avoided due to the "end of chapter" warning and i still want to assfuck & lick Kanza's pussy, among other things.
Just choose to remove the scarf, it's not gonna end the chapter (You should have at least saved at that point and chose that option just to see what's gonna happen), you'll advance in the story. The chapter 2 ends with a note saying that this is the end of the chapter 2, when you reach that point continue with chapter 3.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Just choose to remove the scarf, it's not gonna end the chapter (You should have at least saved at that point and chose that option just to see what's gonna happen), you'll advance in the story. The chapter 2 ends with a note saying that this is the end of the chapter 2, when you reach that point continue with chapter 3.
I did save there, it's just that the way it was worded made me cautious about doing so, as it implied an "endgame" while i wanted to see if some of the other scenes could be advanced a little more before. The wonders of unclear sentences (again).
Dev really needs to work in the clarity of what it's trying to say.

Also be straightfoward about what only advances in another installment/chapter, since it seems some of the things i was grinding are still unsolved in chapter 3.... :rolleyes:

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Also be straightfoward about what only advances in another installment/chapter, since it seems some of the things i was grinding are still unsolved in chapter 3.... :rolleyes:
As far as this goes, the dev had already explained that the locked scenes in chapter 2 are gonna be back in future updates.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I think when he started to work on chapter 3 he wanted to insert new scenes rather than continue on the old ones, but don't worry he already made it clear that he was gonna bring the old scenes

Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

DaaMan

Dec 8, 2019
Is the cheat mod worth it? The scenes that say not enough luct on chapter one and 2, how do I get it that high? Is it a trick? or can you actually get it high enough to unlock all the scenes?

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Does anyone have a walkthrough of this game? All 3 chapter?
you don't need one, always pick the red option when given a choice and that's it. When Radia has to choose between going to the beach and the sauna, save the game there and choose one, play through it and then load that save and choose the other one, that's it. Same when she's with Nabile and can't pick between the park and the restaurant. But over all you really don't need a playthrough, it's pretty linear and straight forward.

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes