rambo25

Sep 13, 2020
View attachment 1449255
MetF [Ch.2 / Ch.3] Cheat Mod
Cheats to adjust Lust points.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Use the cheat at your own risk, too many Lust points in some scenes can break the game. I've reduced the Max Points to 100.
Note: Since Ch.3 is still being worked on, increasing the points don't do anything.

Download Ch2: -
Download Ch3: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
No cheat button.can I access it another way?

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
How do I get to the yoga, beach and sport stuff with Kanza in chapter 1. I seem to hit a dead end. Nothing else is progressing
Chapter 1 serves as a prologue. Continue with chapter 2, once you are done with chapter 2 you go to chapter 3 and you will have those scenes. For the event of the tent on the beach. You have to choose the truck event instead of going to the sauna.

Reactions: nandaja

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
I seem to be stuck in chap 2. I have been trying for 117 days and can't get past 58 lust points. I continually choose the red options. I have version 0.32. I get 3 diff messages when trying to visit Kanza at night. Xxx, not yet available and bug. In the living room when Nabile is talking to Kanza, I choose the "It's not big deal option". What am I doing wrong?

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
I played chapter 1 and said end of chepter 1. Its ok but when ı start to play chapter 2, I saw alot of thing that ı missed. I played ch 1 again and saw; I had to talk my daughter about sport on friday. I didnt know which day is friday but l talk to her every opportunity I found. Still it doesnt go anywhere, I stuck. Any help?
Same

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
I seem to be stuck in chap 2. I have been trying for 117 days and can't get past 58 lust points. I continually choose the red options. I have version 0.32. I get 3 diff messages when trying to visit Kanza at night. Xxx, not yet available and bug. In the living room when Nabile is talking to Kanza, I choose the "It's not big deal option". What am I doing wrong?
Delete the game and and reinstall it.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
That didn't work. I even installed a version from a diff site. Also I am running it on android. The mega link on the home page is broken too. Any other options?
I am sorry to inform you but the Android versions of Metf are not official. Therefore we cannot help you.
1652212169723.png

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Spanish translation / Traducción al español

MetF Chapter 1 [v0.9] versión Final
MetF ch-1 v0.9.rar

MetF Chapter 2 [v0.9b] versión Final
MetF ch-2 v0.9b.rar

MetF Chapter 3 [v0.32] versión actual
MetF ch-3 v0.32.rar

Thank you BaasB and Thank you Amaziri for this delicious game
Hello. Thanks for the translations. Just to inform you that the translation of chapter 1 does not work for me (Spanish). Maybe it could be because of version 0.91? Greetings

Reactions: CRBM01
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes