nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
How do I access the next scene after calling Nabile on Wednesday night?
What scene exactly are you referring to ? At night when Radia calls Nabile, she shows him her dildo and then the scene progresses. Later in the week when Radia and her sister go to the beach and meet the two guys, there's another scéne that happens then0.

pantera1050

Feb 12, 2020
What scene exactly are you referring to ? At night when Radia calls Nabile, she shows him her dildo and then the scene progresses. Later in the week when Radia and her sister go to the beach and meet the two guys, there's another scéne that happens then0.
The scene between these two on the third page of the replay room

dragonshout

Mar 15, 2018
For that scene after you get the Scene with Nabile, you have to invite sofianne, i think is his name in the dressing room with radia and kanza, then after that when she goes with her sister you will get the beach scene with the two guys if you choose to let them join you there.

Reactions: nandaja

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Once you call Nabile at night and get to the dildo scene, you'll go to the surfshop later on in the week (Radia, her husband and Kanza), Radia and Kanza are gonna be inside the changing room and you have to invite Sofiane inside (like always, that's not a new scene), after that when Radia and her sister go to the beach you'll then have the choice to choose weither you want to have some fun with the guys at the beach or not, that's the scene right there.

pantera1050

Feb 12, 2020
Once you call Nabile at night and get to the dildo scene, you'll go to the surfshop later on in the week (Radia, her husband and Kanza), Radia and Kanza are gonna be inside the changing room and you have to invite Sofiane inside (like always, that's not a new scene), after that when Radia and her sister go to the beach you'll then have the choice to choose weither you want to have some fun with the guys at the beach or not, that's the scene right there.
The scene that is blocked

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Anyone got a fix for this? Ive taken out all the lust cheat files, but when i get to the part with Radia riding her dildo on the bed i get this.
*"This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk".
It doesn't make much sense to use cheats in this game unless you don't want to play it and it unlocks the gallery but for that it's easier to go to the game files, go to images and there you have it all.
1658757740770.png

Reactions: nandaja

tastypudding

Jun 27, 2018
*"This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk".
It doesn't make much sense to use cheats in this game unless you don't want to play it and it unlocks the gallery but for that it's easier to go to the game files, go to images and there you have it all.
View attachment 1945703
I ended up figuring it out anyway. I had the zip file still saved, so i just did a clean extract and everything worked fine afterwards.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Chapter 1:

Size 63.1 MiB

Chatper 2:

Size 259 MiB

Version: Ch3 0.66B + Gal/Cheat by JokerLeader

Size 652 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Come find me on .

Last edited:

Gshcbss

Feb 26, 2022
can somebody help me now i play chapter 2 and i have seen everything and did everything but i got 93 lust points and the other scenes that i havent seen are 95 lust points what should i do somebody tell me please. Thanks

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes