3.40 star(s) 32 Votes

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I would really like an optional pregnancy system, and breeding. Or that it is included in the Dark path to create an economy based on breeding, since there is already basic incest. Why not extend that, to your offspring and to each other??.. Sales, genetics and among other things. Without a doubt it would be very favorite game... If you will allow me a suggestion, be inspired by "the guardian".
Did you figure out how to bathe with Molly?

Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
bath -> beer after 21h ;)

compresed V0.20.0 have all the 3 scripts but darkness work only with MiUnicaHija-32.exe (content will be available soon)

Last edited:

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
bath -> beer after 21h ;)

compresed V0.20.0 have all the 3 scripts but darkness work only with MiUnicaHija-32.exe (content will be available soon)
Do you need bad father points to bathe with her? I can't seem to get past just watching her.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yep, is there anything wrong? seems so *without knowing your answer* ;)

edit: OK, got it. keep your hands off the compressed version as it doesnt work!

I have the compressed version, works here, has the bar at the top for navigation to a different location. I'm also not playing full screen, but doubt that's the reason yours isn't showing.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi, love the concept of your game. Would like to know if you are working to improve the renders? The looks of the female characters could use some beautifying and making the picture clearer, seems to be kind of out of focus. I'm like on day 20-22 and I still can't bath with my daughter, is all that is needed is more grinding or did I miss something? I have all the CD's.

• Red Heart
Reactions: binaryguy

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Really nice game, but I'm stuck on Mars "questline".

I adopted her(got the certificate and talked to the policeman). The hint tells me to meet her in her room and bring some of her stuff, but there's no option to go into her room.

Is it available yet? is it a bug? Or am I missing something?

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Really nice game, but I'm stuck on Mars "questline".

I adopted her(got the certificate and talked to the policeman). The hint tells me to meet her in her room and bring some of her stuff, but there's no option to go into her room.

Is it available yet? is it a bug? Or am I missing something?
How did you bathe with Molly?

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Gotta follow the story until you eat Ricky's cook.
AJBit : You have to eat the cookies offered to you in front of your apartment then go to sleep. you will wake up sick in the am and then the bath with molly will come up (diff options). i have managed that. not sure if its a 1 and done or if it will repeat the options latter. still trying the beers after 2100... get to mess with molly but no additional bathing options yet. good luck

v/r Diego

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
There are five additional scenes after that.

You have to drink 3 beers late at night, jerk off, then go to the bathroom and pick the option to enter the bathroom instead of peeking. Do that for 5 days and you'll get all the scenes.

Reactions: diego68usa

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
There are five additional scenes after that.

You have to drink 3 beers late at night, jerk off, then go to the bathroom and pick the option to enter the bathroom instead of peeking. Do that for 5 days and you'll get all the scenes.
got it to work/go... thanks man!

byd3

Sep 9, 2018
I really hope I'm wrong.. but are you seriously micro managing your game code to the extent that you're going out of your way to prevent people from using the developer console? If so, that is extremely lame and only serves the purpose of showing that you are an amateur developer with zero confidence in your own code or abilities. Again, if you didn't do this on purpose, I would be happy to help you fix the issue but otherwise, I think you need to take a step back and look at your motivations for doing such a silly thing. NO ONE likes to be babysat by a developer lacking confidence who is trying to limit his own user's ability to play the game as they want. Please look into rectifying this and if you need help, let me know, and I would be happy to help you out.

Symptoms:
  1. unren doesn't work
  2. Changing 00console will enable the console but then using the console to change 'config.developer' to 'True' (to allow the listing of variables) presents the error 'Screen _developer is not known'.. I don't know any other way to interpret this other than you purposely removing the developer functionality..

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
I really hope I'm wrong.. but are you seriously micro managing your game code to the extent that you're going out of your way to prevent people from using the developer console? If so, that is extremely lame and only serves the purpose of showing that you are an amateur developer with zero confidence in your own code or abilities. Again, if you didn't do this on purpose, I would be happy to help you fix the issue but otherwise, I think you need to take a step back and look at your motivations for doing such a silly thing. NO ONE likes to be babysat by a developer lacking confidence who is trying to limit his own user's ability to play the game as they want. Please look into rectifying this and if you need help, let me know, and I would be happy to help you out.

Symptoms:
  1. unren doesn't work
  2. Changing 00console will enable the console but then using the console to change 'config.developer' to 'True' (to allow the listing of variables) presents the error 'Screen _developer is not known'.. I don't know any other way to interpret this other than you purposely removing the developer functionality..
Hi! I did not do anything with the codes or maybe I did but not my intention. I myself also experienced this kind of issue when using renpy. I can't use shift+d or shift+r either and other developer shortcut keys. If you could help me with this, then I would be very thankful!

If I create a new game, the developers shortcut keys work fine.

And also if I intend to do that, you won't see any file .rpa files in the game folder. You know I could hide it so no one could see it ;)(y)
But in this case I don't have much time to fix it coz I just have a small amount of time working in the game so if you could help me, I will appreciate your help.

Last edited:
Reactions: krams_alfa

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
binaryguy

How do I find the CD, I've been to each location on multiple days
but I haven't been able to locate a single one after the first
Screenshot 2022-11-09 014623.png

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes