3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

darcksider02

Oct 22, 2017
darcksider02

Look one post above for the info you need as it tells you when the public release will fall and they'll post it to their itch.io.
Hello, that's why I asked, I read that the 21st was released to the public, but since I didn't see anything, I asked if anyone knew about the update. sorry for my english is horrible that's why I use the translator.

facu_176

Mar 23, 2018
Does anyone know why the public version hasn't come out yet?
I thought it will come out the 21 of january?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
facu_176 darcksider02

Release time can depend on where the DEV lives not where you live. Just because it was/is 21 where your at doesn't mean it is where the DEV lives as their date could be different because of time zones.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
darcksider02 facu_176

Thread and downloads have been updated to the latest version but for some reason the thread isn't being promoted on the latest updates. So I guess I have to get the thread attention this way instead.

It should also be noted that you'll most likely have to start over as your save file will most likely blow up on you like it did to me when I tried to leave to go somewhere. The good news is that there's a cheat option that'll give you a ton of money and max stats there is also a hint system to help you if your stuck.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
No clue who that is. There's stuff with the daughter the neighbor girl the hairdresser the bully Nicole and a bum event never went to the brothel so not sure there.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Oliver999

At the bottom of the game page is a hint button clicking it will tell you what to do. Reading what is in the to-do-list will usually tell you what to do next or what time/day an event will happen. There are still quite a few events for you to do with the neighbors kid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Oliver999

I don't think there's anything much with the daughter. You can talk to her a bunch of times till all of her talk options are gone take her out for coffee watch TV and spy on her. Some events I don't think have a number listed as to how many times you have to do something. Sometimes you have to keep talking to them till all talking options are gone and then look at what is in the hints.

There is nothing that lets you know when you have completed everything there is to do in a update.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Oliver999

I never pay attention to patreon only content. I wonder how many will be pissed off if they paid for it from itch.io only to find out they wasted their money.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022

Again, sorry for the delay! I got positive result on covid last two weeks and I've been required to quarantined on government facility for 10 days. Our government is too strict when it comes to covid shit. Sorry for not updating you guys again due to I already panicked. I just work with the script and rendering images in my free time.
However, if there's a bad news there will be a good news.

I hope that in less than two months I can buy a new laptop for faster rendering and for quick updates. From October 2021 until now, estimated total earned from your support and from former patrons are $600 + ($200 from my separate savings), a total of $800. Just a few more blocks, and we can already buy our new laptop. Thank you for the patience and support!

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Time gating, allowing you to skip the time gate and the grind by supporting him on patreon, "you have to go to certain place at certain time but that place is closed", not programing a level system for the stamina, which caused the jogging exp to overflow allowing me to skip all the content up to the point of being returned to the title screen 1649629540090.png

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes