• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Inc3st3r

Nov 11, 2018
Hi everyone, how do I take a picture of Molly in the shower.
I only get a hint: Find a way to take a pic while Molly showers.

I look forward to any help :)

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
Hi everyone, how do I take a picture of Molly in the shower.
I only get a hint: Find a way to take a pic while Molly showers.

I look forward to any help :)
Hi! You need to drink beers at late night so the MC will wake up at 5am(Molly showers every 5am). After that, go and check the bathroom... I think you need to check the bathroom twice before you can take a pic.

Reactions: Inc3st3r

soulx

Apr 1, 2018
Is there some kind of bug when entering the store or the hairdresser? is that I go to work but then I do not see the symbol to exit and press the red button I only get the action of working nothing else :unsure:

darcksider02

Oct 22, 2017
hello people, a query, how many days do you have to wait when the mission says "just wait several days". I've waited a long time and nothing happens

darcksider02

Oct 22, 2017
I'm stuck at work and can't find any button to leave to go back to apartment
look above between the options of the day and time, depending on where you are, if in the barbershop or in the store you press there and you can choose again where to go.

Toranion

Aug 31, 2018
anybody else getting this

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label bathdmcm1 is defined twice, at File "script_part2.rpyc", line 535:

and File "script_part2.rpyc", line 1225:

The label bathdmcm2 is defined twice, at File "script_part2.rpyc", line 583:

and File "script_part2.rpyc", line 1271:

The label sneakingupnicole2 is defined twice, at File "partialnicole_script.rpyc", line 1:

and File "script_part4.rpyc", line 2278:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Mon Apr 25 20:41:37 2022

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
will give it a try so long a the anal BS can be avoided other wise game goes on ignore. Thanks for reading. Don't for get your face pant only shows your distaste for your hand and face. So stop hitting yourself.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes