• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes

bluejun

Feb 27, 2017
I think it didn't fix it, I started a new game, I was able to get past "Just wait for a several days" but then you have to repeat the nicole event and yoga with your daughter and go back to "just wait for several days"
By the way, does anyone know how to take the shower scene? not to spy on her but to shower together
i did the same thing, no clue about the showering scene

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
I think it didn't fix it, I started a new game, I was able to get past "Just wait for a several days" but then you have to repeat the nicole event and yoga with your daughter and go back to "just wait for several days"
By the way, does anyone know how to take the shower scene? not to spy on her but to shower together
Can you send me your .save file?

Reactions: B10

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I would suggest that when a person has to follow a specific path or action or break the game there needs to be blockers put in place to prevent people from doing anything but what you want them to. When I did the event for Nicole I just hit the timer a few times and entered her room and when I came out the dude wasn't in the hallway. Everything either needs to be disabled or a message saying I need to go to my room if you try to click on anything thing which will cause the player to have to click the red arrow key.

Reactions: B10 and binaryguy

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I reloaded a save from back when I had to go to her room door. Saw the bottle checked it and went to bed then in morning I went to Tony and bought pill. Went home hit time to change it till bottle appeared spiked it and clicked red arrow and they were there.

Last edited:
Reactions: binaryguy

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
I would suggest that when a person has to follow a specific path or action or break the game there needs to be blockers put in place to prevent people from doing anything but what you want them to. When I did the event for Nicole I just hit the timer a few times and entered her room and when I came out the dude wasn't in the hallway. Everything either needs to be disabled or a message saying I need to go to my room if you try to click on anything thing which will cause the player to have to click the red arrow key.
Hi! Thanks for the suggestion! I disabled the timer after putting a sleeping pill on a bottled milk so the player will forced to click the arrow button (also maybe I can add on to-do-list like what you said"I need to go to my room"). Will upload soon!

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
It's not that. I reloaded a save prior of Nicole event, exited scene thru red arrow instead of teleport, but I'm still stuck to "wait several days" problem.
After you put the pill on the bottled milk, go directly to the arrow button. Don't click yet the timer. I will upload soon the edited version.

Reactions: viclog1

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
From testing you can click the timer all you want after adding the pill to the milk bottle and it won't affect anything it only gets messed up if you enter Nicole's room and do things with her. Not sure if just entering and leaving messes it up as well or not as I only tested the hitter the timer and then red arrow to see.

weskerx

Mar 13, 2020
if possible you could put pregnancy, sleeping sex, the game and good. there are some bugs of being in the eternal waiting day, but calm, what do you think?

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes