3.60 star(s) 39 Votes

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
I really hope I'm wrong.. but are you seriously micro managing your game code to the extent that you're going out of your way to prevent people from using the developer console? If so, that is extremely lame and only serves the purpose of showing that you are an amateur developer with zero confidence in your own code or abilities. Again, if you didn't do this on purpose, I would be happy to help you fix the issue but otherwise, I think you need to take a step back and look at your motivations for doing such a silly thing. NO ONE likes to be babysat by a developer lacking confidence who is trying to limit his own user's ability to play the game as they want. Please look into rectifying this and if you need help, let me know, and I would be happy to help you out.

Symptoms:
  1. unren doesn't work
  2. Changing 00console will enable the console but then using the console to change 'config.developer' to 'True' (to allow the listing of variables) presents the error 'Screen _developer is not known'.. I don't know any other way to interpret this other than you purposely removing the developer functionality..
If possible can you screenshot the error?

Reactions: krams_alfa

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
Thanks

You might want to place a warning regarding using the skipping funtion during the scene with Tony's niece, it cause a bug that breaks the game.
A bug? Can you take a screenshot if possible? Or do you mean if you pressed ctrl, it breaks the game?

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
i have the same question.... most hints are completed but dont know how to trigger this one.

v/r Diego
Play Mars story to the end, should progress the story to that point. It takes a while. Mars is the black girl in the hallway

Sadayo

Jul 25, 2021
sooo, none of the scripts are working for me, does anyone know exactly where im supposed to paste them?

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Hey man, it's a future planned tags.. The current game doesn't have dark content yet (except for Mars which I just realized it is some kind of dark content XD), possibly in the next few updates.... I'm just telling the people here that I'll be adding those themes in the future. And I'm sorry if you're confused with these themes.
Gotcha, it's not available yet...
However, if you could give a little more explanation as to exactly WHAT will be instore for the dark path?
Under developer's notes / future tags, you say dark path but no mention of what it entails, what tags it will cover.
Thanks in advance...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sweet Molly ❤

taru

Apr 23, 2018
none of the scripts are working for me is there a specific way to have them or something?

Reactions: Sadayo

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys. excellent update, one is always left wanting more, but let's be realistic, the developer is a human being who also has needs like us and situations to solve as he told on Discord, I also suffered the ravages of hurricane Ian, my house was partially destroyed (I live in Viñales, Pinar del Río, Cuba) the eye of the hurricane passed over my town, in short, let everything continue like this, it was worth the wait. Greetings and thanks

lyam211

Nov 8, 2017
Dumb question... But how to eat the cookies - hint says go to inventory and it cookies - but how to access inventory ?

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
i think i finished this version 0.20.0 but stuck on Mars Dark path door is missing in hallway I

Reactions: AJBit
3.60 star(s) 39 Votes