3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
I like the game concept though it is really really slow to progress. not sure I will stick with this one

0le

Apr 30, 2018
The game seems to has locked it self... Cant progress the stories.... Any suggestion what I should do to make it continue...
1668017806491.png

Jensrs500

May 9, 2017
Hey, ich soll Sportklamotten kaufen, aber ich kann nur zum Friseur gehen und einkaufen, wo es Bier gibt

jacksnow12

Sep 6, 2017
Can anyone explain the darkscript thing? I added them all under MiUnicaHija-(v.0.20.0)-win\game but it does not work?

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Can anyone explain the darkscript thing? I added them all under MiUnicaHija-(v.0.20.0)-win\game but it does not work?
Not all dark paths work. So far only the Marielle and Molly's friend dark path work. Molly dark path is in development

jacksnow12

Sep 6, 2017
Not all dark paths work. So far only the Marielle and Molly's friend dark path work. Molly dark path is in development
Yea but, it doesn't seem to work for anything though. None of the three scripts seem to work. For example when you catch the guy in the storage room, NTR is marked as "Spoiler" am I doing something wrong?

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I hate when they upload only on Mega and files bigger than the bandwidth limit on top of that.

Gofile and Pixeldrain are even faster and don't have such bullshit, I don't know why the preference for that shitty host.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
How did you get it to work?
It just gives me the option to peek.

Do I need to both masturbate at night AND go to the bathroom at 5am?
89tasker : have you eaten and gotten sick from the cookies from Rick (in front of your apt) yet? you will get sick and then have option to take bath with molly in the am. after that, you drink 1 beer at 2100 and go to bed.... wake up in the morning at 0500 and go to bathroom and option to go straight in is given. you will have 5 different scenes (1 at a time)

Reactions: krams_alfa
Aug 1, 2022
Hello, What's supposed to happen if i explore the brothel?
You're going to eat some whores:unsure:

I'm doing a walkthrough for this game, it's nothing professional, but I think it will help. But it will take a while, I have to play and write.
But let's be honest guys, whoever played the first version, I agree, it was a little difficult to play, we didn't know what we had to do, but not today, the game tells you everything you have to do. Even I, who my English is "zero", I can play, even I don't understand what is written in the tips. You just get the hang of it, and then it becomes easy.

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
Hello, What's supposed to happen if i explore the brothel?
Hi! No content yet for the brothel, for now it's only for fun like if you just want to explore it (That's why it is not part of the main quest). Sorry if the game doesn't have a walkthrough and I can't promised that, but I will still try coz I'm having a hard time making a script (I still do translating since English is not my native language)

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes