3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Good evening Binaryguy, I am on the 20.1 and despite all the second scenario with Mariel does not start, the spoiler function always active, I decided to replace the scripts but nothing helps, I am therefore obliged to play the Papa role, it does not affect the game, but the correction on the 20.1 does not work, second question, after the sequence in the truck, the menu of the events displays me "to be continued", is it the end of this version ?
Same for me...

KenedaBot

Aug 4, 2019
That's weird coz its been working to other people, can you send your saved file? Yes, to be continued means the end of version....
I want to clarify, I exploit the game with Playonlinux but the game does not seem to be affected, all the other scenarios take place properly, good Saturday ;-)

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
That's weird coz its been working to other people, can you send your saved file? Yes, to be continued means the end of version....
I am stuck with Moriel she only has 4 scenes are they any others?
Also, I am stuck with Molly I did the three masturbations in her bed, and went to the showers to see her, I don't know hat else to do?
I watched TV with her and also went to the coffee shop

Do you have the latest save?

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
I figured it out.

This is one of those times where the hint throws people off.
It tells the player they "can shower with the daughter", but that option isn't available until further down the quest chain.; so NO you can't shower with the daughter yet.

The hint appears after step 5, but isn't an option until step 25.
The game doesn't even tell you when it's finally available, either.
Do you have the latest save? I am totally lost!

C0kk1

Aug 22, 2017
I have the darkscripts in the game folder, then why tf the game still saying that i need them
PS: I downloaded the compress version, is that maybe?

KenedaBot

Aug 4, 2019
I am stuck with Moriel she only has 4 scenes are they any others?
Also, I am stuck with Molly I did the three masturbations in her bed, and went to the showers to see her, I don't know hat else to do?
I watched TV with her and also went to the coffee shop

Do you have the latest save?
You must help her perfect his yoga during the W-E, comes for a while when you can offer her help, one more step to corrupt it, for the bathroom sequences, you have to An interaction with the owner who will bring you coockies to apologize, it will open the opportunities of duets in the bathroom.

NTR love.

Oct 31, 2022
View attachment 1949052

Overview:
"Mi Unica Hija" which can be translated as "My Only Daughter". The story started after you've been freed from prison for how many long years. You'll get a chance to meet your daughter who hasn’t seen you in years. Now that she's already at the right age, her mom contacts you and tells you that her daughter is now ready to meet her real father. You'll have a chance also to get to know your daughter, build a father-daughter relationship, or maybe more than that. But the question is, are you in the right frame of mind to see your daughter for the first time?​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-08
Release Date: 2022-11-07
Developer: BINARYGUY - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac/Android:
MEGAv.0.20.1
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
ScriptFile:
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1499786 View attachment 1499787 View attachment 1499788 View attachment 1499789 View attachment 1499791 View attachment 1775939 View attachment 1775940 View attachment 1775941 View attachment 1775944 View attachment 1775945 View attachment 1775947 View attachment 1775948 View attachment 1873807 View attachment 1873808 View attachment 1873809 View attachment 1873810 View attachment 1873811 View attachment 1950614 View attachment 1950615 View attachment 1950616 View attachment 1950617
how to save script files on android,

NTR love.

Oct 31, 2022
@binaryguy

Ask the developer tag to the admins.

Nice game, it definitely has potentional,.
Iit has at the moment two error's when doing stuff in the bed after drinking a beer.
Also after 1 morning opening the shower it keeps giving you a locked door.

The grinding is ok and not to much for a public version, but will be possibly enough to get some people over the edge.
[/QUOTE
Anyone with the same issue? please upload saved file..
Please how to save the script file on android

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
Hi! The problem with your saved files is the tfdarkroute code is still False (it should be default tfdarkroute = True) it means before starting a new game, the default tfdarkroute = False should replace with default tfdarkroute = True (Download the zdarkscript.rpa from mega and copy > paste to the game folder > replace the file).

In short, you have to copy/paste/replace the scriptfile before starting a new game (you cannot change it once you are in game). I did a step by step and it still work. And your saved file didn't work coz you did not change the tfdarkroute into True.

I hope you understand my explanation (if not just tell me).

edited: I think saved files will not work. But if there's any update soon, you can use the current saved files you have.

New Master2.png
New Master1.png
New Master.png

Last edited:

NTR love.

Oct 31, 2022
Hi! The problem with your saved files is the tfdarkroute code is still False (it should be default tfdarkroute = True) it means before starting a new game, the default tfdarkroute = False should replace with default tfdarkroute = True (Download the zdarkscript.rpa from mega and copy > paste to the game folder > replace the file).

In short, you have to copy/paste/replace the scriptfile before starting a new game (you cannot change it once you are in game). I did a step by step and it still work. And your saved file didn't work coz you did not change the tfdarkroute into True.

I hope you understand my explanation (if not just tell me).

View attachment 2165343
View attachment 2165341
View attachment 2165340
I don't know where to save this script file, I've tried to save the file in the folder Android/data/mi.unica/files/game it doesn't work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: binaryguy

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
I don't know where to save this script file, I've tried to save the file in the folder Android/data/mi.unica/files/game it doesn't work
I think there/s something you need to do first, like enable storage something... (I played something before and it don't save game, what I did is enabled the storage...) Let me check it

edited:

Go to apps > Permission Manager > Storage > Mi Unica Hija (YOU SHOULD ALLOW IT! Mine here is denied.)

Last edited:
Reactions: NTR love.
3.60 star(s) 38 Votes