3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I can't open the bathroom to take the photo, do I need to take it?
You need to drink beers before going to sleep so you wake up at 5 in the morning. She'll be taking a shower (only on weekdays tho) If it says that the bathroom is locked just try the next day.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
You need to drink beers before going to sleep so you wake up at 5 in the morning. She'll be taking a shower (only on weekdays tho) If it says that the bathroom is locked just try the next day.
wouldn't that increase my bad dad points if I do it a lot?

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
wouldn't that increase my bad dad points if I do it a lot?
I'm not sure whether drinking increase it or not like smoking. You just need to drink once before going to bed though so you can wake up early and since it's an event I don't think it'll give you bad points. Dun think there's another way to do it.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Jensrs500

May 9, 2017
after i was with toni i don't have any tasks, i've already done 2 more weeks. what can I do? next, molly is supposed to get her period

Jul 21, 2022
The last two updates are defective.

The various scenes cannot be activated/triggerable.

One has to proceed with several saves.

The next update should fix everything. (As stated by the developer)

I really like the game, there is a lot of creativity and originality, I also really like the character design.

I think the developer also has an Eastern Mindset, or very close to an Eastern Mindset. (Which is a very good thing, as far as I'm concerned).

I 'm looking forward to discovering more hot scenes in the course of the adventure.

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2022
The last two updates are defective.

The various scenes cannot be activated/triggerable.

One has to proceed with several saves.

The next update should fix everything. (As stated by the developer)

I really like the game, there is a lot of creativity and originality, I also really like the character design.

I think the developer also has an Eastern Mindset, or very close to an Eastern Mindset. (Which is a very good thing, as far as I'm concerned).

I 'm looking forward to discovering more hot scenes in the course of the adventure.
Did you download v0.20.2? I didn't have any problems.
You can join the developer's Discord, the link is on Subscribestar. And yes, he is Filipino.

Jul 21, 2022
Did you download v0.20.2? I didn't have any problems.
You can join the developer's Discord, the link is on Subscribestar. And yes, he is Filipino.
Yes, the latter also has the problems of the previous update.

I believe the problem is due to some missing or error lines of code, between the rpa packages and the scripts.

This blew the compatibility and induces various errors or looping days/scenes.

-Suggestion:

All scripts could be avoided; all that would be needed is a passcode, to enable dark-path.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2022
Any one knows??? As I have the same quesiton...
The 'only way is to root the device.

Depending on your model and version of Android, you will find instructions on the xda site.

It is a procedure that in any case, invalidates the warranty.

For the developer: to create Android versions (If you want to continue to maintain the scripts), you would only need to modify the installer and binary launcher, which would point to root/sd/game. (in which the whole game would be contained)

All android versions, have write and read permissions in the sd. (By default, these permissions are forbidden).

(Or, just creating the game-folder, in which would be contained only the ntr-share-dark, etch scripts, which the binary would read and load)

-Another suggestion:

Scripts, could be avoided completely, even by creating a 'special cheats section, in which to validate or not validate the other ways.

In this way, the game would start by default with the vanilla version (love), but it would be possible and later on, to enable all the other ways as well.

And it would still maintain and respect, all blogs and forums rules.

Last edited:

NTR love.

Oct 31, 2022
SIMPLE WALKTHROUGH created by a friend: https://f95zone.to/threads/mi-unica-hija-v0-20-2-binaryguy.99759/page-1

Direct link:
script file problem on android.
The only way is to root the device.

Depending on your model and version of Android, you will find instructions on the xda site.

It is a procedure that in any case, invalidates the warranty.

For the developer: to create Android versions (If you want to continue to maintain the scripts), you would only need to modify the installer and binary launcher, which would point to root/sd/game. (in which the whole game would be contained)

All android versions, have write and read permissions in the sd. (By default, these permissions are forbidden).

(Or, just creating the game-folder, in which would be contained only the ntr-share-dark, etch scripts, which the binary would read and load)

-Another suggestion:

Scripts, could be avoided completely, even by creating a 'special cheats section, in which to validate or not validate the other ways.

In this way, the game would start by default with the vanilla version (love), but it would be possible and later on, to enable all the other ways as well.

And it would still maintain and respect, all blogs and forums rules

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes