3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Thanks for the file but I have two questions

When I go to the hair dresser I still only see "one scene"
also I don't see any sex scenes with molly.

Do you have the scenes with those saves?
As I said before, game doesnt have a gallery. Most of the scenes are unique/non repeatable. One save won't allow you to see the scenes you will need a complete folder with manual saves at the moment the scenes occur. Good luck with that :p

Reactions: Junior jack

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
where do i find the saved files went through renpy saved folder and didnt see this game listed?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how do we open inventory?i thought perhaps the suitcase but nothing happens clicking it?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
str8up If you want to join Discord (it's not very busy) but there are some previews there. The link is on Subscribestar (free subscription)
appreciate the invite brother but ive tried discord many times it always freezes and crashes and all kinds of nonsense
i really like this game here dont worry ill be waiting around for all the updates :)

Reactions: Jörmungandr99

dox_schizo

Sep 29, 2022
Is this the end of this version (v.0.20.2)? because I played the (v.0.20.1) and ends in the same hints

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I have tried to follow the walkthrough and the hints in-game but both are no help the hints as you all call them they are not hints at all it's only a what I call a journal don't show any hints only shows current and completed objectives and my journal only one part to the main quest is "Try if you can enter nichole's apartment but that wont complete or update I've already entered but only had three options Hide,Exit and Check clicking Check only gives a close up of nicole there is nothing else i can do and the walkthrough showing "Check the milk at Nicole's door (look at the time in the tips, if you need to, you can stay there, and click on the time at the top of the screen). (Milk delivered at the front of Nicole’s room at 16:00 and Nicole comes home and get the milk every 18:00) After that scene, go to RECTO STREET and ask to Tony if he has sleeping pills" I've did all this but tony don't have any options for sleeping pills so no the walkthrough/guide must not be accurate or missing somethings on what to do Please someone help?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Ok I've managed to get past and ate the cookies went to bathroom then the blackout scene now in bed alone but can't get out of bed can't do anything I am stuck and there is nothing to interact with just stuck in bed lying there must be a bug.

ppoiues

Sep 21, 2018
you HAVE to give naked picture to the old guy no mather what and it's obvious that you'll have to do more in future version of the game as it's already been said that he'll install cameras in the shower to see her.

and that's without the NTR and sharing patch

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

ppoiues

Sep 21, 2018
he's not fucking her yet but you can't say that ther's no sharing when i'm forced to give away pictures of her and that the dev add a scene for the sole purpose of telling the player that the creepy old landlord is gonna record her everytime she's in the bathroom

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161
3.60 star(s) 38 Votes