3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MiUnicaHija-0.21.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Loving the idea and the future plans, keep it up, I'm considering supporting.
I'd appreciate an hero sporting the latest version to android.

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
what does the scriptfile do
Based on the file names I'm gonna say they are intended to add other routes. Atm file names list Dark, NTR, and Sharing. My only question would be can you save multiple scripts or are there limitations such as not being able to use both NTR and Sharing?

Unikat93

Oct 26, 2020
so be honest! Giving this game only one or two
star is a gross understatement. Even if it's broken in a few corners, isn't the overall picture worth much more? Most people only give a star if it doesn't match their own category! And even then I'd rather play something else than give bad reviews to games that I don't like?! I also have hundreds of games here that I don't like, they will be deleted and another one will come. but evaluating something according to your own taste is simply pointless!!

Best regards

Navri

Dec 16, 2017
Game is broken at the moment. After having fun with her 5 times, the next hint says that one should speak with her after she eats. Problem is, you cannot speak with her at all anymore.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Are the scripts working? The game keeps asking for them here for me.

And I'm pretty sure they're in the folder.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Are the scripts working? The game keeps asking for them here for me.

And I'm pretty sure they're in the folder.
That's odd. I'm pretty sure it works. I redownloaded them for the new update and I had an orange choice at some point in the new content for a ntr dreaming scene. I'm not even sure you need to start a new game as I played the new update from my old saves.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'll see it with moderation. I don't believe the developer has anything to do with it. I know him, and he wouldn't do something like that.
Please, DM me or mention me in a comment on the outcome of the issue. Thanks.

Reactions: V&M

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Does anyone have a save where the father can actually do something? Because in my game he can only watch his daughter sleeping, cannot masturbate because she is there, he can also have coffee, buy beer etc. But cannot interact with his daughter. He can only ask three questions which are always the same, and she answers the same.
For me it looks like a huge game 4Gb but nothing happens!

Reactions: ismama
3.60 star(s) 38 Votes