3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Amazing and BIG update !!
Could you tell me what's in it?

I can't seem to find any new content. Maybe my game is glitched? Do I need to start a new one?

I've done pretty much everything in the last update(seen all her shower scenes etc...) and nothing I do leads to anything new.

Last edited:
Reactions: viclog1

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Started new game, still get stuck at 9/11 after working shift, says no energy, but no way to leave.

Razael

Mar 14, 2018
Started new game, still get stuck at 9/11 after working shift, says no energy, but no way to leave.
Click the Button "9/11 STORE" top left to move to another location.

Could you tell me what's in it?

I can't seem to find any new content. Maybe my game is glitched? Do I need to start a new one?

I've done pretty much everything in the last update(seen all her shower scenes etc...) and nothing I do leads to anything new.
I had to play a few days and watch at the door to the bathroom before the new Hint "Have fun with Courtney 0/5" became available.

kokas

Jul 5, 2017
After anal it just boots to the main menu, never saw ntr root scene or girls kissing scene, am I missing something?

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Click the Button "9/11 STORE" top left to move to another location.

I had to play a few days and watch at the door to the bathroom before the new Hint "Have fun with Courtney 0/5" became available.
I've done that for 2 weeks and nothing.

I might have to start a new game. I think it's a bug.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya25

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Have the same problem with the newest version and scriptfiles installed, started new game, still the same...
Anyone an idea ?

- now i see, it seems to be a bad idea to cum on her back....but what´s the point of this constantly showing up "game over" screen ?
can i get around it somehow ?

Well that's super weird, a lot images have been replaced by "Game Over" followed with the caption "You're a pervert!". Doesn't seem to affect the core gameplay loop, but trying to play any new scenes just breaks..
Any ideas for fixes fellas?

spirit3000

Aug 9, 2020
anyone has a save without bugs? I've started the game 3 times and always get stuck on sleeping with the daughter. I also can't get to meet with my friend Tony. He never comes to my house to make the video

axlight

May 10, 2021
is the NTR Script, Netori or Netorare. Am I cheating or am I getting cheated on? Need to know before DL the ntrscript

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
excellent, fabulous, it is by far the best update, also the game gained a lot in organization and it is easier to follow the clues.
thanks and hopefully it stays

Reactions: boof59 and V&M
3.60 star(s) 38 Votes