3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

NTR love.

Oct 31, 2022
Some previews of the next update. As soon as I have information about dates (Supporters, and public version) I will update here. It looks like it will be a big update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some previews of the next update. As soon as I have information about dates (Supporters, and public version) I will update here. It looks like it will be a big update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When will it be updated?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
you HAVE to give naked picture to the old guy no mather what and it's obvious that you'll have to do more in future version of the game as it's already been said that he'll install cameras in the shower to see her.

and that's without the NTR and sharing patch
damn that sucks

ElSuape

Jan 28, 2021
What is that v0.20.2 download for? It's almost 2gb in size but in only has the 3kb script files inside the zip...

EDIT: Nevermind, somehow the downlaod got corrupted and was showing the script files. Re-downloaded it and its fixed.

Last edited:

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
I wanted someone to port this to android as I don’t have an access now to play on my pc and couldn’t wait for the official android version. I’m sorry to do this but I was eager

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I know this is a pirate site, but leaking the game of someone who has to work all day, get home and use the few remaining hours to dedicate to the game, sacrificing practically every weekend to develop the game and to have your work leaked the next day is very sad to see.
I agree with you. however, he, like anyone else, knows up front that is the possibility going in. Thank the heavens to the people who support them.
And the others who spread the word and get the game some attention.

Edit: After looking at the reviews, there is some suspicious activity, IMO. The last 4 reviews were all 5-star, all posted by members with the names "Deleted Members" with numbers after. all were posted in a 2-day period and are similarly worded. not accusing anyone, just thought the members here should know.

Last edited:
Reactions: J'dore_59 and V&M

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
I get a feeling the dev doesn't look too far off from the MC for some reason...

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes