3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

tomkeos

Mar 30, 2020
I don't want to occupy the page too much, so I will leave it in spoiler. Please read, maybe you can answer any of your questions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am agree with you in total. But Someone can see sharing or NTR route but the other can't see. So maybe we have a problem in our game. in addition can you solve this problem for us? Thanks.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
In my case no matter what save I use, I can't progress on the game, and the hints are always the same(drink late at night, visit the brothel...)

This update is probably not compatible with older saves, or my game is glitched.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Yes.

I have even used other people's saves. I can load the saves that are in the middle of a new scene I haven't seen but once it's over the same old hints show up and there's no way to progress further.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
when i enable dev mode i get a pile of error messages of duplicate labels. i looked at the offending script and I see that instead of using jumps (which are what the lables are meant for), the dev is copy-pasting the entire code block throughing the error? maybe with variations, but thats where you add switches and if/then conditions. yes, done wrong this breaks savegames, but a good number of games dont so there is a way (a particular verbose game of those notifies players the rollback stack has been cleared).

tomkeos

Mar 30, 2020
I talked to him on Discord, that's what he told me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude, I don't know what it could be. Have you played this game before, or is this your first time?
As I've been playing since the beginning, and the files were already inside the folder, I didn't have any problems (PC version), it enabled the new dialogues and the new scenes.
I think I understand what problem is. It could be save file. I used different save file but the reason is same. So I started the new game maybe it can solve this problem. I am not sure but this script don't work with an old save(without script) in new version.

Thanks for your help bro :)

spirit3000

Aug 9, 2020
I tried some saves I got here but they did not work for me. To get it working I copied the DARK, NTR, and Share script from the link in the first tab of this thread and pasted on the folder game of the game. After doing that I've started a new game and all ran well.

• Love
Reactions: binaryguy

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
i've already decided to drop this game but i still hope the dev will realise that it's useless to have a patch if he's still gonna make the sharing part unavoidable
That's why feedback is very important. If I did something that isn't appropriate, I can still find solution to fix it. But of course, it will take some time. I'm not 100% that I know everything about NTR, Share, Dark (I just have some friends who suggest and give me some ideas). I only do this because I want the game to have different fetishes/tags/routes... In that case, you can message me that something isn't right with that scene. (But you have to explain for me to understand it.) But if not, I'm still reading all the comments here and I hope I can fix some of complains here.

Reactions: BeardedJack and V&M

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
Since the game has already leaked, I'll update the three script soon. So even you used others saved file, you can still enabled it during in-game. But I hope it will work.

Reactions: BeardedJack and V&M

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
The developer is still working on this update (comments above).
Did you take a look at the step by step?
Are you referring to Mariel's room in the current update?
I believe there is no content for it in this update (I was sick the day I played, and I ended up speeding the game) and I missed some things, but I am waiting for the developer to finish this version and I will start again. I will edit the step by step with the new scenes.
Yes, her room on this update. It doesn't even give you the option to get in her room.

In my old save I had her training complete and could go in anytime I wanted.

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
Yes, her room on this update. It doesn't even give you the option to get in her room.

In my old save I had her training complete and could go in anytime I wanted.
I think V & M sent you a saved file with the dark path DISABLED. Training with mariel can access only if you ENABLED the darkscript. Hmmmm... For mariel's good path, that is where you cannot enter her room since it is still in progress...

Reactions: V&M

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I think V & M sent you a saved file with the dark path DISABLED. Training with mariel can access only if you ENABLED the darkscript. Hmmmm... For mariel's good path, that is where you cannot enter her room since it is still in progress...
Could you take a look at my save and see what's wrong?

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes