3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Brainbeat

Jan 17, 2022
Black screen after masturbate in bathroom, can't get to menu to save and reload, tried three new games happens every time,

Reactions: Troll1

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Hi binaryguy, I've been porting your game to Android for a bit now, and I'm getting reports that people say that they can't seem to make the game progress after sleeping. As if the UI is missing. I've been looking through the code and I can't seem to find anything that I think would cause this, and I hardly make any changes on my side.

I was wondering if you could think of anything that might cause this?
Correct, when you go to sleep, it seems to bug out and it is like frozen. Android version.
Screenshot_20230404-130933_Mi Unica Hija.jpg

Kapparot

Mar 31, 2020
How can you complete the lockpicking minigame?
Just spam carefuly until the Circle turns red
When its dark orange this is the time to stop
After a sec it gets green then spam on. After 2-3 times its unlocked
Sry for my broken and drunk english

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
Can you please tell me where this build of the game ends? my mc took my daughter's virginity and after talking in bed the game ended abruptly
and thrown into the main menu

. maybe this is a bug or I finished the game on this build?:cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: B10 and Kapparot

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Yes, android Users, i will say this.
Download the compressed version and download JOIPLAY* and RENPY* plugin for JOIPLAY - *JOIPLAY and Plugin is on the Google Play Store. Just use the search function.

Extract the compressed version, go into JOIPLAY and add the compressed version in there (the EXE file). It will run the game like it was desktop.
You can do this with pretty much every RENPY game.

Last edited:

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Please tell me how to enjoy the barber shop
Enjoy it how? There is only on repeatable scene from what I can tell, there is another scene later down the line, that is part of the story, which it not repeatable, but that is about it.
You go there, cut hair and go home. Quickish way to make money.

bob55575

Dec 24, 2021
Yes, android Users, i will say this.
Download the compressed version and download JOIPLAY* and RENPY* plugin for JOIPLAY - *JOIPLAY and Plugin is on the Google Play Store. Just use the search function.

Extract the compressed version, go into JOIPLAY and add the compressed version in there (the EXE file). It will run the game like it was desktop.
You can do this with pretty much every RENPY game.
This does not work with android 11 and above.

dltjdcjf125

Jan 3, 2020
Enjoy it how? There is only on repeatable scene from what I can tell, there is another scene later down the line, that is part of the story, which it not repeatable, but that is about it.
You go there, cut hair and go home. Quickish way to make money.
The hint says to enjoy it at the hair salon, but I don't know what to do

Kapparot

Mar 31, 2020
Can you please tell me where this build of the game ends? my mc took my daughter's virginity and after talking in bed the game ended abruptly
and thrown into the main menu

. maybe this is a bug or I finished the game on this build?:cautious:
Same here i think this is the last part so far

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I decided to translate this game humm.
Most of the dialogue is quite repetitive.
I got part 7(2).
The same dialog is repeated over several lines over 100 times.
Like this below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dev might not understand what the jump tags are for and how to properly employ if/then expressions. when you enable dev mode it keeps complaining about those several repeated blocks I believe are from forked paths

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes