3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
dev might not understand what the jump tags are for and how to properly employ if/then expressions. when you enable dev mode it keeps complaining about those several repeated blocks I believe are from forked paths
I finished the translation and decided to play to see how it turned out.
The translation was good because I corrected everything but the game itself is terrible, you can barely do things, I think the DV wanted to improve the game with something different and it was terrible, we can't do almost anything inside the game, and the dialogs they are always the same and that never leaves the place.
I left the game after 1 hour of playing, I lost patience and I regretted having translated that.:sick:

HunterRanger

May 14, 2019
una consulta, para poder activar el Darkscript hay que terminar la version de juego y luego volver a empezar?
o de que forma se activa esa version?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One question, in order to activate the Darkscript do you have to finish the game version and then start over?
Or how is that version activated?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
una consulta, para poder activar el Darkscript hay que terminar la version de juego y luego volver a empezar?
o de que forma se activa esa version?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One question, in order to activate the Darkscript do you have to finish the game version and then start over?
Or how is that version activated?
download darkscript. paste to /game/ folder overwriting the existing darkscript file. start exe. start new game. only new game scans the files and adds the required variables. the first few decisions are not yet scripted out, some later dark things are programmed but overall the game is not that good.

Boris 1

Mar 26, 2022
Just spam carefuly until the Circle turns red
When its dark orange this is the time to stop
After a sec it gets green then spam on. After 2-3 times its unlocked
Sry for my broken and drunk english
Thak you for the help, but i tried that, and still no luck. I am doing something wrong? Because the game continues, even if i fail.

bob55575

Dec 24, 2021
Yes it does, I am running android 12 and it works with no issues.

Have you set it up correctly?
There are no problems with installing JOIPLAY, but installing the RENPY plugin from GOOGLE PLAY does not work, since it is designed for older versions of android. Maybe you can tell me what needs to be done, I will be grateful. I have 12 android

HunterRanger

May 14, 2019
download darkscript. paste to /game/ folder overwriting the existing darkscript file. start exe. start new game. only new game scans the files and adds the required variables. the first few decisions are not yet scripted out, some later dark things are programmed but overall the game is not that good.
ya descargue el / los archivos y sigue sin modificarse.
es como si no funcionara el cambio de archivos
-------------------------------------------------
I already downloaded the / the files and it continues without being modified.
It's like changing files doesn't work

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
ya descargue el / los archivos y sigue sin modificarse.
es como si no funcionara el cambio de archivos
-------------------------------------------------
I already downloaded the / the files and it continues without being modified.
It's like changing files doesn't work
new game bro. complete fresh start. from the beginning. the first two or three dark interactions are only spoilers still

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys, I just downloaded the 5.4gb of the game and now it turns out that when day 2 starts it doesn't let me stay awake and I stay in bed and Molly sits at the desk but I can't get up or do anything.
I disabled the routes still the same

hola chicos recien descargo los 5.4gb de juego y ahora resulta que cuando empeiza el dia 2 no me deja continuar despierto y me que do en la cama y Molly sentada en el escritorio pero no puedo levantarme ni hacer nada.
desabilité las rutas sigue igual

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
Hmmmm, I did not change any variables from previous version... Hmmmmmm. Unfortunately, I'm on another city right now and I can't check it yet. I'll update it as soon as I get home.. And I will upload script.rpy

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes