3.60 star(s) 38 Votes
Mar 26, 2020
Dude I'm having a fucking seizure trying to play this game. You need an option to turn all this shaking off, it's so fucking annoying, it's actually unplayable lmao.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
After Day 3 you can´t wake up and the UI doesn´t show up. (It does work if you save and reload)
(After a masturbation scene when she showers on Day (6?), the screen is black and you can´t do anything. You can´t even go to the menu screen.)
There´s a bug where you see the “game over” screen during scenes. Like, what the fuck is this?
Same like the shower masturbation scene. When you need to take a rest on the sofa until 6pm your screen turns black and you can´t do anything.

Last edited:

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
After Day 3 you can´t wake up and the UI doesn´t show up. (It does work if you save and reload)
(After a masturbation scene when she showers on Day (6?), the screen is black and you can´t do anything. You can´t even go to the menu screen.)
There´s a bug where you see the “game over” screen during scenes. Like, what the fuck is this?
Same like the shower masturbation scene. When you need to take a rest on the sofa until 6pm your screen turns black and you can´t do anything.
Same here

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
- Sharing Molly's pic to Ricky - I added two choices, Either you send a fake picture of Molly or send her real nude pictures
- You can ENABLE dark, ntr, share route during in-game without using any of the script. YOU WILL FIND A BUTTON NAMED ROUTES BELOW THE SCREEN.
Just to be clear, you're saying that no matter what you have to send this creep a picture of the daughter character? Whether it's a fake or not doesn't change the fact that he thinks that. So he's basically pining after your girl and your giving him full permission to do it? Nah man, that's not for me.

Also, you had all the paths separated by scripts and now you've abandoned them and added them ALL into the game? Just want to make that clear, cause that was one of reasons why I gave this game a shot. Because they were clearly separated. If you can confirm this, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, that's it for me with this game.

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Does someone have the lastest save? I would appreciate a hand.

This game has so much bugs it makes me want to transform into a bat

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes