3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Quick Tip : If you are stuick save and load from it (Hope Dev fixes this problem)
Anyways Game is not bad :cool: (y) Animations are good (y)
Pregnancy tag and sleep sex must be added (especialy after drinking 3 beers at night) this must be early before you have actual vaginal sex with you d.....r :KEK: but virginity taking choices must be added at night sleep sex or when your d....r decides to have sex (y) = Fill her :lepew:

Reactions: binaryguy

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Quick Tip : If you are stuick save and load from it (Hope Dev fixes this problem)
Anyways Game is not bad :cool: (y) Animations are good (y)
Pregnancy tag and sleep sex must be added (especialy after drinking 3 beers at night) this must be early before you have actual vaginal sex with you d.....r :KEK: but virginity taking choices must be added at night sleep sex or when your d....r decides to have sex (y) = Fill her :lepew:
You got a save I can use? Your latest save will do. Please and thanks. I can't get past a certain event since last update. It keeps jumping to the main menu.

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
Just to be clear, you're saying that no matter what you have to send this creep a picture of the daughter character? Whether it's a fake or not doesn't change the fact that he thinks that. So he's basically pining after your girl and your giving him full permission to do it? Nah man, that's not for me.

Also, you had all the paths separated by scripts and now you've abandoned them and added them ALL into the game? Just want to make that clear, cause that was one of reasons why I gave this game a shot. Because they were clearly separated. If you can confirm this, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, that's it for me with this game.
About the fake pictures, you won't see the other choice unless you enabled the other route path. The choices will be send fake pics of molly and SPOILER.
They are still completely separated, DEFAULT route path is love route and other route Path can be ENABLE IF YOU ARE GOING TO TO TURN IT ON DURING THE GAME(there will be a screen button and dont need a scriptfile anymore. These three route paths are completely DISABLED WHEN PLAYING THE GAME) Reminding you that using others saved file might turn on other route paths.. AND FOR EVERYONE, the game has a bug after sleeping at the first day and I will fix it once I got home from work.

Reactions: bob55575

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
My question is, is there anything after d anal sex or do game end just after that? so if yes so nothing new :(

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 1949052

Overview:
"Mi Unica Hija" which can be translated as "My Only Daughter". The story started after you've been freed from prison for how many long years. You'll get a chance to meet your daughter who hasn’t seen you in years. Now that she's already at the right age, her mom contacts you and tells you that her daughter is now ready to meet her real father. You'll have a chance also to get to know your daughter, build a father-daughter relationship, or maybe more than that. But the question is, are you in the right frame of mind to see your daughter for the first time?​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-10
Release Date: 2023-05-08
Developer: BINARYGUY - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1499786 View attachment 1499787 View attachment 1499788 View attachment 1499789 View attachment 1499791 View attachment 1775939 View attachment 1775940 View attachment 1775941 View attachment 1775944 View attachment 1775945 View attachment 1775947 View attachment 1775948 View attachment 1873807 View attachment 1873808 View attachment 1873809 View attachment 1873810 View attachment 1873811 View attachment 1950614 View attachment 1950615 View attachment 1950616 View attachment 1950617
wheres the dark script at? i dont see any links for it here any help plz and ty

Reactions: KilleronFun

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
You can run in the park infinitely when you unlock being able to do 5 laps which makes time breaks itself it would seem.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
HELP!!!! I am stuck. Day 2 starts and all I get is the MC alone in bed. All I was able to do was gather one of the CD disks, nothing after that, no arrows, no buttons, no phone, and no ledger at the top. I have come back to this game from the 2nd update. You have improved the graphics greatly. Love the idea of the paths. Keep up the excellent work and please expand on the Dark Path.

Reactions: mrdhrrflu
3.60 star(s) 38 Votes