3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

ArteB251

Oct 21, 2021
HELP!!!! I am stuck. Day 2 starts and all I get is the MC alone in bed. All I was able to do was gather one of the CD disks, nothing after that, no arrows, no buttons, no phone, and no ledger at the top. I have come back to this game from the 2nd update. You have improved the graphics greatly. Love the idea of the paths. Keep up the excellent work and please expand on the Dark Path.
if you're meaning your UI disappeared then save the game and reload the save, it'll set MC to standing next to bed and refresh the UI, its a known bug atm iirc.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
About the fake pictures, you won't see the other choice unless you enabled the other route path. The choices will be send fake pics of molly and SPOILER.
They are still completely separated, DEFAULT route path is love route and other route Path can be ENABLE IF YOU ARE GOING TO TO TURN IT ON DURING THE GAME(there will be a screen button and dont need a scriptfile anymore. These three route paths are completely DISABLED WHEN PLAYING THE GAME) Reminding you that using others saved file might turn on other route paths.. AND FOR EVERYONE, the game has a bug after sleeping at the first day and I will fix it once I got home from work.
I appreciate the response, but why did you add him to the normal path at all? Why must you give him ANYTHING. I'm just confused. He's clearly after your "daughter" so why must we deal with him at all. Why not give the option "Tell him to fuck off" that way we don't have to interact with him again in the default path. If he's written for the dark paths, that's fine, but why must we be forced to deal with him at all in the normal path.

On to the routes, if you can give a spoiler to what you're planning on each route. How is the daughter content being handled. Not a fan of family members getting abused or raped by NPC's. If it's the dark path, does MC decide it? If it's the NTR/Sharing path, does the MC decide it?

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Ok I found this game buggy and I was stuck in one of them.
- The second time MC got drunk and peeped in the bathroom at 5 o'clock the next day I got a new option(look closely) and played the masturbation scene, but afterward I can't do anything on the blackscreen.
So, I wonder if this is necessary for game progress.

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
With the following Screenshots from the game I just realized that there might be a threesome of Molly, Jesse and Tony... Especially if Jesse does have sex with Jenny on cam, which in the first cam they did there was the hint Jesse wanted to do cam shows with Molly and Mariel.... That would make an income for paying for the rent.... Which Jesse could guilt trip them to doing the shows with him separately then with both girls..... But the dream he has gives such a great possible future event/story plot....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rorschag

Sep 7, 2022
HELP!!!! I am stuck. Day 2 starts and all I get is the MC alone in bed. All I was able to do was gather one of the CD disks, nothing after that, no arrows, no buttons, no phone, and no ledger at the top. I have come back to this game from the 2nd update. You have improved the graphics greatly. Love the idea of the paths. Keep up the excellent work and please expand on the Dark Path.
save and load

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
im having the same problem as everyone else who starts from the beginning when you wake up on the second day you are stuck theres no option to get out of bed locking you out of the rest of the game.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys, lately I've seen this message when I try to unzip the .rpa files.
Is there any other method to see the content of these files, I am interested in the subject because since I do not speak English many times I lose part of the games because I choose incorrect paths and that way I check if I saw all the content.
thank you

hola chicos ultimamente he visto este mensaje cuando intento descompactar los archivos .rpa .
hay algun otro metodo para ver el contenido de dichos ficheros, me interesa el tema pues como no hablo ingles muchas veces pierdo parte de los juegos pues elijo rutas incorrectas y de ese modo compruebo si vi todo el contenido.
gracias

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
With the following Screenshots from the game I just realized that there might be a threesome of Molly, Jesse and Tony... Especially if Jesse does have sex with Jenny on cam, which in the first cam they did there was the hint Jesse wanted to do cam shows with Molly and Mariel.... That would make an income for paying for the rent.... Which Jesse could guilt trip them to doing the shows with him separately then with both girls..... But the dream he has gives such a great possible future event/story plot....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But it could be Nathan... Don't forget Nathalie told Molly about her and her dad and Molly was turned on by the idea of how big Nathan cock might be.... So maybe later Molly has a go at finding out just how big Nathan is without Jesse finding out, or maybe Jesse has sex with Nathalie behind Molly's back and so gets revenge on both of them by having sex with Nathan.... LOL just and idea :p.... Or all 3 of them have 3some action..... Be it Molly, Jesse and Nathalie or Molly, Nathan and Nathalie.... Then after that Nathan, Jesse and Molly or Nathan, Jesse and Nathalie.... That path way now with them 4 has so many possibilities wonder how its all going to play out?????

Reactions: NTR love.
3.60 star(s) 38 Votes