3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
And then stuck at day 38. Just won't wake up. Tried drinking to wake up at 5 and normal at 8. But he stays in bed, no other options. Damn.... hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Blither

Sep 3, 2018
And then stuck at day 38. Just won't wake up. Tried drinking to wake up at 5 and normal at 8. But he stays in bed, no other options. Damn.... hopefully it gets fixed soon.
Make a save and then load it when the screen is black.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloaker

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Now that i'm seeing the walkthrough, seems i haven't options like buy stuffs online and more. On top of that, until now i've found only two DvDs, the others don't appear. Maybe is because the version i have is bugged?

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
Now that i'm seeing the walkthrough, seems i haven't options like buy stuffs online and more. On top of that, until now i've found only two DvDs, the others don't appear. Maybe is because the version i have is bugged?

Buy stuff with phone if the option isnt there wait a few day or reload the game.

It possible to collect all 6 Disc i just got all too.

Everyday there will be one Disc just hold your eyes open

3 are in the Appartment
1 on the ground
1 on the closet
and 1 on the Suitcase

1 will appear on the Hallway ( hard to see it is in the upper box near the Bathroom )

1 will be Appear in the bathroom

and the last one in the Barbershop.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
That's it for me guys, there are way too many bugs in this game. I'll be waiting for the next update. Hopefully, it'll be a lot better. I'm getting double images of the daughter, standing behind the sofa, and sitting at the desk. The discs are either not there at all or I'm finding the same discs again. I'm done until the next version and I love this game. Ciao..........

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Yeah, same here. Really too bad for all the bugs. This one is a lot of fun but it freezes or doesn't refresh the next screen without saving & reloading. You need to save and reload each day (morning) in order to get going for the day. When masturbating looking at the daughter showering when it ends you have to save again and reload but the worst one is once in Nicole's appartment, when you hide under the bed when she comes back the game freezes as she start stripping and just stays there. I have to end the game using the task manager every single time. Will have to wait for the bug fixes before attempting it again. Looking forward for a patch though lol

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Just make save on a black screen and load it
Yes, thank you. This worked and I was able to make it to when the boss gives you his truck and leaves the country. I got it fixed, and a few days later when I go to the store I have the option to go to the bosse's office again and he gives me the truck once again. Seems like it did not register the task as completed the first time and we're now caught in a loop.

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Make a save and then load it when the screen is black.
Thanks! That seemed to work, had to figure it out a bit, but save the sleeping beauty, then scroll back to the black screen and load sleeping beauty there :p nice, now I can continue !

Reactions: Blither

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
who has the salvo of the NTR scene please upload it

quien tiene la salva de la escena NTR por favor que la suba

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes