3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
All having issue with black screen.... Save game then load the save I was able to play it all to the end! Until it's fixed its a work around!
I left))) Who has a black screen in the bathroom after mastrubation... When the black screen became, first with the mouse wheel back to the last action, then forward and you are already at 6 in the morning at the bathroom)))

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
I appreciate the response, but why did you add him to the normal path at all? Why must you give him ANYTHING. I'm just confused. He's clearly after your "daughter" so why must we deal with him at all. Why not give the option "Tell him to fuck off" that way we don't have to interact with him again in the default path. If he's written for the dark paths, that's fine, but why must we be forced to deal with him at all in the normal path.

On to the routes, if you can give a spoiler to what you're planning on each route. How is the daughter content being handled. Not a fan of family members getting abused or raped by NPC's. If it's the dark path, does MC decide it? If it's the NTR/Sharing path, does the MC decide it?
When you activate a Path dosnt matter wich one you can always decidewhat to chose like when you give him the Picture of your Daughter he will later fap to it in the Storage room here you have two choices Either * Dont Imagine him with your Daughter* ( Green/Love choice ) or *Spoiler* ( NTR Choice* ) when you click on that and have NTR Activatet you can see him do things with your daughter you have always the choice what you want to see and what not.

And yes you only cant choiceby the Give him a Nude pic cause you need the documents for the other Girl you gonna Adopt.

The only thing you can do here is to give him a Fake Pictureso he will think its your Daughter but it isnt and so you get the Documents and dosnt need to bother with him anymore.

NTR/Sharing can Involt NPC´s abuse or rape etc. with your Daughter. Never activatet either cause im only Netori aka cheating tag fan )

Hope i could answer most of your Questions.

( Sry for my bad English all Self Learned )

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
All having issue with black screen.... Save game then load the save I was able to play it all to the end! Until it's fixed its a work around!

Its True that Save and Load work in most situations.

But its still annyoing and that dont fix all Black screens there are some black screens that dont let you reload or do anything.

You Stuck until it is fixed.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
2x 1hr timers? What?? Likely easy enough to edit out like when dev's force 1 CPS text display but I've found when the dev does stuff like this the game isn't worth playing anyway. Seemed like it could get interesting but I have no interest in waiting another freaking hour.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Pretty good game just has a lot of bugs I noticed, can't wake up without saving and reloading that save and after the sex scene part I'm at in the game it just ends like the game is over, so probably another bug

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
Pretty good game just has a lot of bugs I noticed, can't wake up without saving and reloading that save and after the sex scene part I'm at in the game it just ends like the game is over, so probably another bug

Well the bugs came with the new update it was Actually playable in later versions.

But the dev already said he would bugfix it soon.

so sadly we have to wait.

Have a good day ^^

Reactions: Some_Dude?

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Does not open the homeowner's location.. And the task is hanging - to find someone who can help... I missed something, can someone tell me?

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes