3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
I have commented before, and I will again. This is absolutely one of the best games on this site! I can't wait to see more!

• Red Heart
Reactions: V&M

B10

Jun 25, 2017
does it return you to the main menu after the sex scene? is that a glitch or the end of the update?
I have the same in this version. In previous versions it didn't so I really don't know if it should or if it's a bug.

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
I shared the game hoping someone ports it to android before the developer releases his official version. Still no one comes forward with the port

Reactions: BeardedJack

Salty Lemon

Jan 20, 2021
I'm stuck after doing a camshow with Tony's niece. The to-do/hint list is empty except for "shower with Molly scenes 5/5" and "examine the brothel" that appears occasionally. It's been a whole in game week and nothing happens. Is this a bug or do I have to do something so the next objective would appear?
ive downloaded the scripts and only seen spoiler entries yet.
Just click on "spoiler" button and the new choice will appear. Most of them are still in development, though.

Last edited:

ppoiues

Sep 21, 2018
That's why feedback is very important. If I did something that isn't appropriate, I can still find solution to fix it. But of course, it will take some time. I'm not 100% that I know everything about NTR, Share, Dark (I just have some friends who suggest and give me some ideas). I only do this because I want the game to have different fetishes/tags/routes... In that case, you can message me that something isn't right with that scene. (But you have to explain for me to understand it.) But if not, I'm still reading all the comments here and I hope I can fix some of complains here.
first thanks for listening to feedback, my main problem with the game is that despite the fact that i play without the NTR an sharing patch i am forced to give naked pic of the daughter to the landlord which is sharing in my opinion (if i don't want to share her physically why would i want to share naked pictures of her?) and that there's a scene with him masturbating to said photo (i know that this scene is avoidable but there's not even a warning that this is gonna happen so how are we supposed to know that we shouldn't look in the storage room).
there's also a scene where the landlord say that he will install cameras in the shower so i'm pretty sure that things will go even further in the future updates.

all of that should be hidden behind the sharing patch.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
My game sends me back to the main menu after the first time you have sex with Molly. Is that a bug?

Reactions: Killer7161

John48

Mar 20, 2019
on android version after rest mc can't get out of bed tell me how to fix it? this is a problem on joiplay and on the apk version in the previous version there was no such problem.
if something is written incorrectly, I'm sorry, I write through google translator

Salty Lemon

Jan 20, 2021
on android version after rest mc can't get out of bed tell me how to fix it? this is a problem on joiplay and on the apk version in the previous version there was no such problem.
if something is written incorrectly, I'm sorry, I write through google translator
Save and reload.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hi binaryguy, I've been porting your game to Android for a bit now, and I'm getting reports that people say that they can't seem to make the game progress after sleeping. As if the UI is missing. I've been looking through the code and I can't seem to find anything that I think would cause this, and I hardly make any changes on my side.

I was wondering if you could think of anything that might cause this?

NTR love.

Oct 31, 2022
Hi binaryguy, I've been porting your game to Android for a bit now, and I'm getting reports that people say that they can't seem to make the game progress after sleeping. As if the UI is missing. I've been looking through the code and I can't seem to find anything that I think would cause this, and I hardly make any changes on my side.

I was wondering if you could think of anything that might cause this?
Can you add the script route options like the previous version, thanks

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes