3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Come on people, someone must have completed this.

SAVE please, pretty please.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I have been following the hints supplied but for some reason he daughter is continuously playing with her phone and progress seems stunted? The MC has taken her to coffee a few times, watched tv a few times but apart from that there is no progress?
What trigger do I need to progress further?

Also when visiting the janitor, do you have to give the photo? (still not sure how to even take one)

Thanks

Last edited:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Love Route: Most of the game
NTR: Netorare (you will only see this if you download the corresponding script)
Sharing: MC shares his daughter, swinging (you will only see this if you download the corresponding script)
Dark route: From what I understand, it will be something parallel to the game, but it will have some events in the story as well (you will only see this if you download the corresponding script).
Reinforcing: NTR, Sharing and Dark, you will only see this if you download the script corresponding to each one of them.
They are independent, if you only want to see the dark route, download only the dark route script (you can use all three at the same time, only two...)
So: Anyone who wants to see only the Love route, just don't download any scripts.
Well downloading and installing the scripts doesn't appear to change anything in this new version.
I'm on the 1st scene with the daughter and it's saying darkscript file required even though I've downloaded the scripts.

tomkeos

Mar 30, 2020
Love Route: Most of the game
NTR: Netorare (you will only see this if you download the corresponding script)
Sharing: MC shares his daughter, swinging (you will only see this if you download the corresponding script)
Dark route: From what I understand, it will be something parallel to the game, but it will have some events in the story as well (you will only see this if you download the corresponding script).
Reinforcing: NTR, Sharing and Dark, you will only see this if you download the script corresponding to each one of them.
They are independent, if you only want to see the dark route, download only the dark route script (you can use all three at the same time, only two...)
So: Anyone who wants to see only the Love route, just don't download any scripts.
We can use only two of them not at all. Am I right? Beacuse I included all of them and it was not working.(NTR, Sharing and Dark)
1679744048691.png 1679744189187.png

NTR love.

Oct 31, 2022
Guys, I'm writing a (big) comment that will answer some questions from you. So wait, please. (my pc lives restarting, and it's hard to end)
do you know how to run the script? I have saved the file but it doesn't work

Brainbeat

Jan 17, 2022
So enabling dark at mo doesn't do anything or missing new stuff? I'm gonna wait I think. I'm still getting the frozen screen each new day (joiplay windows version android) which I found out press escape save and load fixes.
But 3 attempts and on like scene when want in bathroom black screen after and I can't get to menu to save and load so not sure if because I have dark enabled. Love the story keep it up

Reactions: V&M
3.60 star(s) 38 Votes