3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

NTR love.

Oct 31, 2022
I think there/s something you need to do first, like enable storage something... (I played something before and it don't save game, what I did is enabled the storage...) Let me check it

edited:

Go to apps > Permission Manager > Storage > Mi Unica Hija (YOU SHOULD ALLOW IT! Mine here is denied.)
I've tried it, it still doesn't work, maybe the rpa file or script can't run on Android,
thank you for the reply

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
You must help her perfect his yoga during the W-E, comes for a while when you can offer her help, one more step to corrupt it, for the bathroom sequences, you have to An interaction with the owner who will bring you coockies to apologize, it will open the opportunities of duets in the bathroom.
I just don't know how to get to the next level, I helped her with her yoga once. But the owner won't say anything else, I don't see the cookie challenge.

jacksnow12

Sep 6, 2017
Hi! The problem with your saved files is the tfdarkroute code is still False (it should be default tfdarkroute = True) it means before starting a new game, the default tfdarkroute = False should replace with default tfdarkroute = True (Download the zdarkscript.rpa from mega and copy > paste to the game folder > replace the file).

In short, you have to copy/paste/replace the scriptfile before starting a new game (you cannot change it once you are in game). I did a step by step and it still work. And your saved file didn't work coz you did not change the tfdarkroute into True.

I hope you understand my explanation (if not just tell me).

edited: I think saved files will not work. But if there's any update soon, you can use the current saved files you have.

View attachment 2165343
View attachment 2165341
View attachment 2165340
I can add, that this is the case with all of the script files.

Reactions: NTR love.

NTR love.

Oct 31, 2022
Hi! I'm reviewing the game. And some codes messed up when I added the good path for mariel. I will provide the script.rpa soon... Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll make sure this doesn't happen in the next update.
yep, I hope for the next update route dark ntr or others don't need to use a script, thank you

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Well that's super weird, a lot images have been replaced by "Game Over" followed with the caption "You're a pervert!". Doesn't seem to affect the core gameplay loop, but trying to play any new scenes just breaks..
Any ideas for fixes fellas?

Aug 1, 2022
I made a small step by step, for those who are having difficulty playing. I apologize for the simplicity.
I put it in Word, because I wanted to put images. And you can click on them and increase the size, for a better view.
If English is not your language (as it is not mine), just throw the text in a translator of your choice.
Note: I didn't play the dark route with Mariel, but I think it's just following what the game asks.
"And always look at the tips."
zip file

Last edited:

DevilGizmo

Jan 14, 2022
I made a small step by step, for those who are having difficulty playing. I apologize for the simplicity.
I put it in Word, because I wanted to put images. And you can click on them and increase the size, for a better view.
If English is not your language (as it is not mine), just throw the text in a translator of your choice.
Note: I didn't play the dark route with Mariel, but I think it's just following what the game asks.
"And always look at the tips."
zip file
Google Drive

HELP!!! Ask Tony about an extra job.... my not triggered.. how??

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.20.1 + IC + Routes
Size 123 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port. Yes I know there was another release <sigh>.

doehler

Jun 12, 2019
You can snag one CD per day, three in the apartment, one in the hair salon, one in the bathroom and one in the hallway (I think). Hit the Hints link at the bottom of the screen.
I saw this in the tips but the CDs does not appear!

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes