3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
89tasker : have you eaten and gotten sick from the cookies from Rick (in front of your apt) yet? you will get sick and then have option to take bath with molly in the am. after that, you drink 1 beer at 2100 and go to bed.... wake up in the morning at 0500 and go to bathroom and option to go straight in is given. you will have 5 different scenes (1 at a time)
I figured it out.

This is one of those times where the hint throws people off.
It tells the player they "can shower with the daughter", but that option isn't available until further down the quest chain.; so NO you can't shower with the daughter yet.

The hint appears after step 5, but isn't an option until step 25.
The game doesn't even tell you when it's finally available, either.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
It's a future planned tags, no content yet. Actually I don't have any idea yet on how to enable it, but I think I should put some text buttons on android...
I see so the "imagine option" does not exist when the landlord was masturbating on your daughter pic

jacksnow12

Sep 6, 2017
Latest version fixed Mariel's dark path for me. The door to her room is showing up now.
Did you do anything in particular when you downloaded 0.20.1?

Do you also have the zdarkpath file in your /game/ folder and are you on the 32 or 64 bit exe?

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
besides never having seen the Czech brothel I am always getting fatal errors during wanking scene at night and there seem to be some images missing (mcbathoutgo2neighbour 05' not found).
I really wish I had read this post before downloading. I don't think the game is worth trying..

KenedaBot

Aug 4, 2019
Good evening Binaryguy, I am on the 20.1 and despite all the second scenario with Mariel does not start, the spoiler function always active, I decided to replace the scripts but nothing helps, I am therefore obliged to play the Papa role, it does not affect the game, but the correction on the 20.1 does not work, second question, after the sequence in the truck, the menu of the events displays me "to be continued", is it the end of this version ?

Reactions: 0le

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
Good evening Binaryguy, I am on the 20.1 and despite all the second scenario with Mariel does not start, the spoiler function always active, I decided to replace the scripts but nothing helps, I am therefore obliged to play the Papa role, it does not affect the game, but the correction on the 20.1 does not work, second question, after the sequence in the truck, the menu of the events displays me "to be continued", is it the end of this version ?
That's weird coz its been working to other people, can you send your saved file? Yes, to be continued means the end of version....

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
binaryguy : thanks for the game. I'm enjoying it very much. had a question about "to be continued" as well.... does that mean end of content for this update? also not sure what second scenario with mariel that is being discussed but making assumption that once you do truck scene with molly, you are the end.

v/r Diego

May 8, 2018
Yeah, can confirm that the dark path for Mariel in 0.20.1 is broken. I've tried to download the files from the mega directory and replacing them in the /game folder, but the game keeps asking to download the script anyway.

Fix your game, man.

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Broken for
Yeah, can confirm that the dark path for Mariel in 0.20.1 is broken. I've tried to download the files from the mega directory and replacing them in the /game folder, but the game keeps asking to download the script anyway.

Fix your game, man.
Broken for me too.

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
That's weird coz its been working to other people, can you send your saved file?

Fix your game, man.
Hi! I can't fix it unless you upload your save file here. Without it, I may not be able to find the error. And what file did you download? Windows or MAC?

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes