3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
For some reason the game won't trigger the event for me to take Moll'ys virginity. I can't talk to her about anything after getting back from live streaming.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
After I leave the dudes sex thing it says I need to talk to Molly before she falls asleep, but when I get back she's already asleep and the prompt disapears forever the next day. What do I do?

hachezadam

Jun 28, 2017
I started a new game with the last update, but after first sleep the menu dissappear next morning, so it is impossible to do nothing. Every time I restarted, it is the same: no menu after first sleep. And i tried it without cheating

Anzem

Aug 16, 2019
Yea, same problem here, after i sleep the menu is gone. doesn't matter if it's an old save or not. I'm using version 0.21.5

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.21.5 - bugfix

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 271 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

vicentegv

Sep 4, 2018
I found a solution for the "outside TT building" map error, use the online save editor page and modify a save file (I did it with one that I saved after the call). When you load the page with the save, at the end 1/2 should appear, you must go to the second page and there look for "mapvap = 8 and change the value to 7.
I don't know why every time that map is selected or that event happens, it only changes to 8, but for less it can be solved like this)

this is the page than i use :

i'm using transalate

James013

Oct 7, 2020
I found a solution for the "outside TT building" map error, use the online save editor page and modify a save file (I did it with one that I saved after the call). When you load the page with the save, at the end 1/2 should appear, you must go to the second page and there look for "mapvap = 8 and change the value to 7.
I don't know why every time that map is selected or that event happens, it only changes to 8, but for less it can be solved like this)

this is the page than i use :

i'm using transalate
Thank you!
I was stuck because of this!

Songoku2003

May 20, 2023
¡Hola! Lo lamento. Soy nuevo en este sitio y todavía estoy confundido sobre cómo publicar mi juego aquí.
[/CITA]
diciembre en la parte donde el padre debe entrar usando la herramienta que debo hacer o como funciona esa parte ya lo intente varias veces y siempre es gamer over nose si lo ago mal

vartotojas

Jun 27, 2017
I don't mean to be hostile, but I know your type of user profile very well, but sorry, I won't even bother arguing with someone like that, no offense.
If you don't like the game, you are not going to make it better by just offending people.
Feel free to lock the thread if you don't like the game. There are plenty of other games out there that you might like.
My problem was not with the game itself, it was with your attitude and still is.

You claimed that you was here to take of some of managing work of Dev's shoulders as a moderator for him, you had a miss lapse that I called you out on. Apparently you chose to get offended and and put me into some sort of type that is not even worth to argue.

The goal was not to get a replay from you or start an argument, the goal was to point at the Boo Boo you made and hope you learn form it, preferably on your own without me having to decipher my intentions.

vartotojas

Jun 27, 2017
I'm not fluent in English and I can say that you misinterpret my comment. And I'm sorry. I used a player's save file on that and saw that he had access to the TandT Building (location) which was supposed to be inaccessible. And he had an extra value $ mapval (If you are good in coding maybe you can read it properly.) Total locations are 7 ($ mapval = 7 + null >>>> I added a null to complete the grid which is 8), but in there case they have a total of ($ mapval = 8 + null >>>>>>> the total will be 9) and that cause the error "GRID NOT COMPLETELY FULL" because there's an extra one mapval. That's why I tested it again to see if there's really an error but I tried every choices but I didn't really encounter that error. If I see that error, I will make sure to fix that and I will keep trying to test it again and again to find the errors. I can't find all the errors myself that's why I really appreciate if someone report a bug/error. I hope if I fixed my bug/errors here, yours will be fixed too. I don't know if you understand my English, if not then I'm sorry.
I don't think there was a living soul that had anything against you for using someones save file to troubleshoot the problem, so I got no clue why are you apologizing for it.
As far as my coding abilities go I am good enough to fix a save file once you identified the problem and gave all the needed details. I got some background in phyton/JS, so I am guessing that in order for 7 + null to equal 8 this grid system has to be something sort of index object that start from index of 0 (like an array).
Don't take every reply on the forum as an personal attack on you, or worthy of reply, or worthy of an apology.
Don't know what happened with the world, people seem to have a need to be sorry, you did it twice in one post and your moderator did it also. Don't be sorry, be better.

Best of luck

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I am getting this error when I go to meet Tony outside the building at or before 8pm. I also went to the page above suggested and my mapval already = 7.

1685610178265.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jimojimo

Boris 1

Mar 26, 2022
I just can't figure out the lockpiking minigame! I'm talking about when Nicole ask us to try to open her room, are we actually suposed to do it, or can we just fail and carry on? And how does it work?

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
I just can't figure out the lockpiking minigame! I'm talking about when Nicole ask us to try to open her room, are we actually suposed to do it, or can we just fail and carry on? And how does it work?
i got to the part where we have to break in nicoles room and we had to lockpick, it was pretty easy tho like you just have to click the button until its green and stop when it turns orange or red, keep doing it until it reaches the end of the bar iirc

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes