3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
I found a solution for the "outside TT building" map error, use the online save editor page and modify a save file (I did it with one that I saved after the call). When you load the page with the save, at the end 1/2 should appear, you must go to the second page and there look for "mapvap = 8 and change the value to 7.
I don't know why every time that map is selected or that event happens, it only changes to 8, but for less it can be solved like this)

this is the page than i use :

i'm using transalate
It's mapval not mapvap but thanks for the workaround!!
I also get this problem later in the game when Tony calls me at 6 p.m. and I want to leave the building at 8 p.m. ...

Reactions: Hornchen040

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
"Find someone who can help you with COGS"
Please I need help with this step. Scrolled through all 44 pages and there was one person who also asked but then said "nvm I found it" without giving out any info. Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: Zero_Darkness

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
wish it had a gallery as well, reached end of it, pretty great game, anyone knows other games like this?

Fi~

Jan 6, 2021
im stuck on day two when you wake up in bed, the picture appears but theres no way to continue, the buttons and choices just dissapear

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
still stuck, even if i create a new save
if ur stuck on the bed after sleeping, then just save there when the sleeping ends and clock shows morning time, save there and load that save file, your character will be out of bed then.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I try to continue with the jungles that are on the cover and it returns this error when I try to leave the house or even get out of bed

intento segir con las salvas que están en la portada y me devuelve este error cuando intento salir de la casa o tan siquieralevantarme de la cama View attachment traceback.txt1.txt

Boris 1

Mar 26, 2022
i got to the part where we have to break in nicoles room and we had to lockpick, it was pretty easy tho like you just have to click the button until its green and stop when it turns orange or red, keep doing it until it reaches the end of the bar iirc
Thak you, for your help. I just kept on trying until i got it.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
When I activate the NTR route and give Ricky the naked photo of Molly, when I change my clothes and try to leave the room, it returns this error.
I downloaded the compressed version

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Well I don't remember ever seeing that message. Send me your save to put me in your situation.
Greetings

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Bump?
Or anyone else. Someone must know lol. Been asking help for almost a week now or did you all block my messages hah :sneaky:
Dude, I had replied to you when you were online, and you didn't answer anything. So I thought you had read it and made it through that part.
I talked about the Walkthrough ( ) that is on the first page of this topic (where the game is very detailed, including that part).
But everything is fine. I don't know if this image day has anything, but normally nothing happens on it. Then you will have to sleep until the other day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you go to Rick and talk to him (twice, to bring up the dialogue)
He will ask for a nude photo of Molly. You go back to your room and have a beer after 9pm and go to sleep. The next day, at 5 am, you go to the bathroom and take a picture of Molly. If the toilet does not open, try again the next day (doing the procedure above).
Go back to Rick and give him the photo (true or false)
A new location will open, go there and talk to Tonny.
The rest is just for you to follow the tips, and look at the Walkthrough when you need it.

Reactions: vX_Phoenix and V&M

spllitz1

Jul 20, 2021
I found a solution for the "outside TT building" map error, use the online save editor page and modify a save file (I did it with one that I saved after the call). When you load the page with the save, at the end 1/2 should appear, you must go to the second page and there look for "mapvap = 8 and change the value to 7.
I don't know why every time that map is selected or that event happens, it only changes to 8, but for less it can be solved like this)

this is the page than i use :

i'm using transalate
im confused can you show me the steps on how to do it

spllitz1

Jul 20, 2021
It's mapval not mapvap but thanks for the workaround!!
I also get this problem later in the game when Tony calls me at 6 p.m. and I want to leave the building at 8 p.m. ...
where do you got to see the mapval can you send me screenshots on how you did it

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 1949052

Overview:
"Mi Unica Hija" which can be translated as "My Only Daughter". The story started after you've been freed from prison for how many long years. You'll get a chance to meet your daughter who hasn’t seen you in years. Now that she's already at the right age, her mom contacts you and tells you that her daughter is now ready to meet her real father. You'll have a chance also to get to know your daughter, build a father-daughter relationship, or maybe more than that. But the question is, are you in the right frame of mind to see your daughter for the first time?​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-16
Release Date: 2023-05-16
Developer: BINARYGUY - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Linux: MEGA

COMPRESSED
Win/Mac: F95zone

TORRENT
Win: F95zone

OTHERS
Saves: MEGA (You cannot jump to v.0.20.0 and v.21.5 without these save files)
Extra:

View attachment 1499786 View attachment 1499787 View attachment 1499788 View attachment 1499789 View attachment 1499791 View attachment 1775939 View attachment 1775940 View attachment 1775941 View attachment 1775944 View attachment 1775945 View attachment 1775947 View attachment 1775948 View attachment 1873807 View attachment 1873808 View attachment 1873809 View attachment 1873810 View attachment 1873811 View attachment 1950614 View attachment 1950615 View attachment 1950616 View attachment 1950617
dark path file where is it?

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes