3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

dragonGRaf

Dec 3, 2019
btw for the ones that are trying to download the port that i just linked mega link is down but u can use the other download link

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
will give it a try so long a the anal BS can be avoided other wise game goes on ignore. Thanks for reading. Don't for get your face pant only shows your distaste for your hand and face. So stop hitting yourself.
Just stay away from trying to butt fuck bulls and steers and you should be able to avoid anal bull shit.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It was boring, it wouldn't let me do anything because I didn't have enough energy. I wish the Dev would remove the energy and just let the players play how they want to.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
It was boring, it wouldn't let me do anything because I didn't have enough energy. I wish the Dev would remove the energy and just let the players play how they want to.
Start the game and go jogging first asap and max it out right away then save it.... How I have a save file to use for all the releases, its yet not to work with any version that has came out since way back to version 0.15 odd.... Although I can't use it to do the dark path or step-dad right at the start, but you don't need any energy for that...

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I just hope all is sorted and goes well for the Dev...
YAYA more Molly and Jesse sex!!! Just wonder when it's Molly and some other guy like Ricky or Tony... I do wonder love she likes cock , how long until Molly falls pregnant... But I don't think that will happen unless its a special or end path that ends the game.... I don't think there is any incest games where the female gets pregnant in the game and it plays through... The all end with pregnancies and ones that did try are all abandoned games now....
In this case if Molly had a kid to Jesse, that kid would then be Jesse's daughter/granddaughter, but Moll's sister/daughter....
Then if that daughter/granddaughter gave birth to Jesse also, that kid would be Jess's daughter/granddaughter/great granddaughter, which it would be Molly's sister/granddaughter.... I'll stop there lol as you can see, this is why I think many dev's wont go down that line as it gets very messy lol.
But I do wish Molly falls pregnant to someone and we as the play has to guess or pick who it is.... Although this doesn't have the pregnancy tag :(... Which it seems to be missing the NTR/netorare tag....

Reactions: Sweet Molly ❤

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please don't remind me... Every time I think about this game my mind goes into hyperdrive with all the possible stories that COULD happen along the Share, NTR and Dark path.... I honestly can't think of a normal path of just Jesse and Molly without the Share, NTR or Dark path being in it..... Why I love the game and hope the Dev will always have such materials eventually that cover some on my messed up ideas lol. Although some of my messed up ideas may be too much for the non Share, NTR and Dark path lovers out there... Thing is at least this game has switches to help avoid them so they can't argue about if they get on them paths.... They are switched off by default so you can't get on them.... In relations to Jesse and Molly only, right now the game would be 90% normal content path and only 10% Share, NTR or Dark... As it's had to build the main path/plot, also to justify Molly being ok with having sex with Jesse.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I need to stop thinking of the possible Share, NTR or Dark paths... See my mind went into overdrive yet again lol..... Got to love the Share, NTR or Dark paths that COULD be possible with this game!

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
No...
But I like that others think like I do lol... Guess I'm not as over the top with my thinking as I thought....
Thing is what I said Isn't a question... Just pointing out possible "what IF' or possible paths... reason why I prefer VN's like this over Harem VN's or "normal" non Share, NTR or Dark paths VN's, is all the possible paths and twists the VN COULD go. Which I think this VN has one of the most possible what "IF" Share, NTR or Dark paths that COULD be made,,,

"IF" the Dev did try to make ALL the "WHAT IF" Share, NTR or Dark path content, this game would never end in their life time..... It seriously endless to the possibilities... Which is truly up to the DEV's imagination... All "US" fans of the game can do is say possible scenarios that COULD happen to help give the DEV a thought of a possibility that might or might not work with THEIR planed paths....
I understand the tags for this but also why LIMIT it to that as tags just give a rough idea of the game, BUT tags over lap...
EG Share, NTR or Dark path can cover separate topics or cross over or intertwine with each other intricately.... Like the 5 points I made before.... They can be separate stories/paths but also cross over and link together to be seamless..... Thing is if they are linked together to be seamless, the DEV isn't wasting renders or content....

Which I feel said you never get to see the Share, NTR or Dark path content unless you go looking for it... It is to me by far the best written paths to the VN, especially how conflicted or excited Jesse gets depending on what's happening to Molly... Which to me I'm only interested in Molly and what happens to her in the VN. I know Jesse has fun with other females, but to me they are door that open to possible event that will lead to Molly being apart of or happening to her later.... Jenny and Jesse doing the webcamming is a good example, Jesse even says he would be ok with Molly doing it.... Which only time will tell if the DEV will ever add that to the game or complete and of the "to be continued" Share, NTR or Dark path content that I mentioned before....

As you said the DEV is having personal issue to deal with, which I hope this doesn't kill off the game in the end.... So fingers crossed that regardless to what happens at least the "normal" path get finished... As much as I wished the Share, NTR or Dark path content got finished sooner then later.... But I accept that it he VN may never get to see any more work done to the Share, NTR or Dark path content thanks to the haters of that content....

Only time will tell and what the DEV ends up choosing to do once their personal life improves.... Fingers crossed and they start to focus on all of the Share, NTR or Dark path content that was "to be continued"..... Thing is unlike other Devs, BINARYGUY doesn't half ass the story lines/paths and content when they add stuff... Which I'm so looking forward to the next update!!!!

• Red Heart
Oct 26, 2022
Could someone help me out with up to date saves?

Most of mine for some reason give error warnings. If someone could hook me up I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Myuane

Dec 29, 2022
My game was problem :/ i need go out home but show error "an exception has occured" line 1492

Oct 26, 2022
I appreciate the reply . I actually used these previously and although the saves show up in the game, when I try to access them it gives me an error. I've even downloaded the compressed version and tried those there (and other saves too) and I still get error messages with most of the scenes.

I've never had this problem with games before and I was thinking it was the update not working with older saves but I'm honestly at a loss. If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.

Thanks.

icherwin

Jun 8, 2017
Could somebody be so kind and compress the linux version?

It's not contained in the compressed win version, as far as I could see, even if it's labelled win/linux.

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes