3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

The WABBIT

May 2, 2020
Okay, I've played the game up to Feb. 10, 2023 (I don't know what version that would be) and I had no problems. I just d/l'd v0.21.5 Fixed and tried to play the game from my last save I made on Feb. 10, 2023. Not much of an issue. For my save game, I'm on day 77 (Sunday), that evening I smoke a cigar, and then drank 3 beers before going to bed.

Now I am seeing a couple of errors/bugs.

1) When I load my last game save, which is Day 77 (Sunday). If I get dressed and go to the 9/11 Store. I do not have any controls to leave the 9/11 Store when I am done.

2) When I load the same saved game. And then I just go and sleep until the next mourning (Day 78 Monday). Where then I rest on the couch until Ricky is present. Then go talk to Ricky and give him the pictures. Now if I decide to I go and change clothes and then attempt to go somewhere. I get the following error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Grid not completely full.
Now, if I don't go and see Ricky and give him the pictures. Then I do not get the above error.

Now, from what I have read in this thread. Both of these issues was supposedly fixed in v0.21.5 Fixed. If that is the case, then why is it that I am still getting these errors/bugs? Or did someone fubbed it up when they posted the fixed version?

Attached you will find my Traceback and my Day 77 (Sunday) saved game.

Reactions: Hyroo01

danittosa

Feb 15, 2023
  • Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i just wanna sex the daughter man
You want to determine the sex of the daughter? I think it is stablished that she's female.

Perhaps you meant to type that you want to have sex with the daughter. Very different.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
WHy when you go to the 9/11, can y9ou not LEAVE the 9/11????
Button *DO SOMETHING*

click that, red arrow takes you back to DO SOMETHING or
work to earn
buy something

you work, you earn money, you're back at the DO SOMETHING button
buy something, Alcohol, topbacco or lollipop are presented, along with the red arrow, which takes you back to DO SOMETHING

How do you LEAVE the store?

Oct 26, 2022
Note: The developer will redo some events (reasons for my previous comment), so we ask that you do not leak the version until the developer resolves this.
So what you're saying is if people like that "content" they should hold onto their older versions?

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
I think the developer will make a post explaining it. But the most affected content will be Sarah's, she will no longer have that body that is on discord. She will have a body more like Molly's. Mariel will perhaps be excluded from the game, but that will depend on the backers if they want her to continue (although the final decision is up to the developer).
Is the sharing route viable this time around? :>

Reactions: Terrydog
3.60 star(s) 38 Votes