3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Thanks, now to figure out how to get those other 5 discs. They never show up in any of the locations in the hints
I might be wrong but they show up at certain points in the Story. Can only tell to check the said Locations after the next Day, i know it's annoying - i did the same :LOL:

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
How strange...I had just played last version last night again after some time and then here is the new update. Wow!

dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
Hey i got a bug. When tony calls me at 6 pm on saturday for the first camshow event my game does that rollback thing whenever i try to change locations. if i hit ignore it gives me infinite money then still won't allow me to change locations

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Does someone know why you can't see Mariel having sex? I see action but nothing raw.

Is it because I don't have dark script?

C1979B

Jul 22, 2021
si no leo mal la traducción del ingles... el juego hasta el día 9 octubre tenia errores....solo los que pagaron 5 dólares pueden jugar sin problema...

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Thanks bro

Last question I don't have the dark script in my new download. The current save you shared, I don't see raw content from Morriel. Do I have download the Dark Script again to see raw content or how is that work?
Probably not. The save I shared is after the content with Mariel. But I think there's 2 paths with Mariel. I'm not sure if I took the dark path with her. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, it's been quite some time since I played this game.

I recommend using your own save to see these scenes with her if I'm right.

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes