3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

C1979B

Jul 22, 2021
buenos días alguien tiene una partida guardada del anterior.... me gustaría comenzar jugando la ultima versión y no desde el principio...gracias

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Did you even take a look at the Walkthrough?
I think any game that forces a player to rely on a separate walkthrough is poor design.
The STORY should be the one to lead the player.

And having this many repetitive actions not amounting to anything, borders on boredom and annoyance.

Granpapi

Jan 31, 2021
I love this game, and I really wish you would add pregnancy? as well as the events that are usually repeatable, and enlarging the family... It would be very good

Reactions: Digital Pimp

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MiUnicaHija-0.23.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Is there actually 7.40 GB worth of content ?
Uh haven't played new version yet but yes last version already had a good amount of content. Although I don't think it's "worth" 7.40gb as it might be just heavy renders but there definitely is content.

I think any game that forces a player to rely on a separate walkthrough is poor design.
The STORY should be the one to lead the player.

And having this many repetitive actions not amounting to anything, borders on boredom and annoyance.
Quit the coping man. There's a clear and concise playthrough in game that even allows you to jump to specific days to avoid going through repetition when you are waiting for something new to happen. I played through this game twice and never had any issue, stop crying and spreading bullshit.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Uh haven't played new version yet but yes last version already had a good amount of content. Although I don't think it's "worth" 7.40gb as it might be just heavy renders but there definitely is content.

Quit the coping man. There's a clear and concise playthrough in game that even allows you to jump to specific days to avoid going through repetition when you are waiting for something new to happen. I played through this game twice and never had any issue, stop crying and spreading bullshit.
Your definition of "clear" and "concise" are from another planet man.

Reactions: dav121

Xasss

Dec 18, 2019
So i am kinda stuck now maybe someone can help or tell me if the story just ends there...

Im at a point where she stands there on a sunday in front of the sofa in some kinda new outfit with black shorts and the "hint" says talk to molly but no matter what i try there aint a way to click on her or on anything around her. There is nothing else i could do dont skip time nothing?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I found the first CD, not seen a single one in any of the locations mentioned since then. Also, how many fuckin' lollipops do you have to give the girl before anything changes?

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes