3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Love the Update!!! Look forward to all the dreams and fantasies coming true....

Looks like Ricky is going to black mail Jesse for fun times with Molly soon! But first Ricky will put a cam in there room and catch Jesse creampieing Molly and use that to black mail them...

As for the guy in the park I'm guessing it was Kevin's dad as he saw her at the bus stop talking to Kevin... Which now I wonder if he will tell Kevin or maybe blackmail Molly to be his slut to keep him quiet.... Which maybe Kevin's dad will record them next time there at it in the park and then approaches Molly after school and black mails her...

As for Nathan, it's interesting when Molly says "friends only" in talking marks at the coffee shop... Normally that means "Fuck buddies", which will Nathan make that assumption.... Which will Jesse share Molly next time they do a road trip or start talking about it... Or next road trip they do is fathers and daughters action, but trip after that its swapping/sharing.... Which now I look so forward to how these 4 people will play out... Will it be sharing then NTR later or NTR then sharing or better yet it has 2 paths that split from here on.... Seeing Molly dreams about Nathan, that can be a pure NTR path with no Jesse in it... Having just Nathan, Molly and Nathalie content and events... Can add Jesse in much later on after Jesse shares Molly with Tony...

As for the Tony/Molly dream Jesse has, that can be a pure sharing path seeing Jesse seems turned on about it all. But there was also talk of Molly possibly doing the web show with Jesse during then new update. Possibly instead of Jesse, Tony also joins in for a threesome while Jenny records it all for them.... Regardless Jesse seems 100% ok with sharing Molly with Tony, only question is how will it all play out or happen for real...

Thing is this up date has been well worth the wait and now you can start to see all the future possible event that may really happen...

The big question is which guy will get to creampie Molly next? Rick, Tony, Nathan or Kevin's dad.....

Last edited:
Reactions: V&M

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
The vast majority (if not everything) of what you said will come true, but everything in due time. In the next update, a route will begin, where Molly will finally be corrupted, and will start to loosen up more. We don't want to rush things, let's make it natural and not forced (in the sense of rushing the story). But don't worry, things are coming.
"All good things CUM to those who wait" lol
Well at the end of 23.1 update Molly really love raw sex with Jesse and her creampies, so to me I see she is corrupted very nicely.... Also Molly dreaming about Nathan, it make one wonder.... It now a race to guess right about the next person who gets to have fun with Molly besides Jesse... I'm guessing about 2-3 more updates before that happens, especially with the artwork getting redone for some parts... Regardless the future looks very promising for this VN now!

Last edited:
Reactions: V&M

C1979B

Jul 22, 2021
es un error ....falta la solucion que cuesta dinero....tendremos que esperar al creador la publique gratis

merlin12345

Sep 1, 2021
I'm kind of stuck. I had fun with Molly all 5 times and now have to talk to her after her dinner (6pm). But when she returns (9pm) I can't talk to her or even skip the day. The bed is not available anymore. At midnight I can't even rest on the sofa or else...

Edit: I scrolled back and forced to sleep all day untilo next morning. Did that two times. Waited until 6pm, left the room, re-entered and waited another hour and then it triggered... don't know why.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 38 Votes