3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

LazyEye

Jul 20, 2022
Unlike almost every other game, this dev has named his saves uniquely. Look for 'thelifeofthepervertedfather-nnnnnnnn' in the usual save directory (depending on your OS) and you will have the save for MUH.
wow, I would never have found that folder. thank you

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Here is my review of the game, up through edition .328. I had low expectations for the game, with mainly only one FC, graphics didn't look too good, sandbox style so a life of grind, and probably not much content. I was wrong about everything.
4) There is a lot of content already, and it will take someone hours to get through it. It is well written, and has a lot of unexpected twists - totally unpredictable. Creativity spills all over the game. It keeps opening up new aspects, new rooms, new characters, new activities, while still keeping enough of the older stuff to let you proceed through it smoothly.
3). The game is a sandbox, so you can expect a lot of grind, but what BinaryGuy has done is allowed the player to fool around in the sandbox at the beginning, exploring it, which is fun, and then he sort of switches to an in-game walkthrough [via HINTS, a button on the bottom of the screen], with a constant stream of hints leading you further and further into the intricacies of the game. There is a bit of repetition, but not so much as to be hard-to-take, at least for me. It's almost like he puts you into a kinetic game style, while keeping the geography of the sandbox. Really interesting way to go.
2) There was a bug that caused the game to freeze (FYI, right after the episode with the two main characters going to the park at 3am), so I moved the game first, along with the save file, to a Linux box, but that had the same problem. Then I moved it to a multiboot Windows 8.1 (because it doesn't run on my Windows VM, even using the renpy SDK), and it worked beautifully. I ran it full-screen, and the graphics are really good. The bug might still be there, but I couldn't use the last four saves I made for some totally-beyond-me reason, so when i started up the game from the fifth-from-latest save, it went in some slightly different direction, meaning no freeze, and I found that there was probably as much more to the game as the amount I had already seen. Binary Guy does the sex scenes really, really well, and they are mostly all past the freeze point.
1) The mostly-one FC didn't hold, but others only appear for short times and then the MC and main FC get back together for even more varied scenes. He kept my interest entirely.
BUGS: Besides the freeze point, there are some scheduling bugs in the game.
I) After the MC has completely taken care of the new FC he meets outside the bathroom (Hallway-2 it is called), and she disappears from the story, the MC can meet her again outside the bathroom. This should be removed.
II) The owner of the 9-11 store (HAHA) retires and give the MC managership and his old truck. Twice.
III) When in the Little Cafe with Nathalie and her dad, Nathan, the FC gets the option of not going on a road trip with them. But, after a while, even if you have the FC decline, scenes from this road trip, with the FC going along, jump into the scenario.
These three bugs don't do any damage to the game, they are purely temporary.
There are, BTW, lots of English errors, but none keep you from understanding what to do or where to go.
All in all, this is a very underappreciated (like by me initially) but actually excellent game.

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
No one has an answer to my question----> What triggers "talk to the landlord at 10 am" and where is the location??
hes in the halway outside your apartment, normaly at that stage you should have the right side with the young woman sitting at the boxes and the left side with the old dude at the pc sometimes, thats the landlord.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Hello brother, unfortunately your video is no longer available on that site in question, you could upload it to MEGA or another download server.
It looked very interesting.
Greetings and thank you very much
I uploaded to and a ; so you should be able to watch it now.
Its close to 300MB so I recommend the video site, but your choice!
Also, I recorded more of the hard-sex and less kissing and romance XD

I really hope the dev develops the dark path more!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
On a related note I sent 5000yen to the guy's fanbox, so if he sees this post, please expand sharing path.

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
I think I miss the first sex scene with Nicole.
Does anyone have a save of that scene or does it not exist? It would be between the scene of the photos with the sleeping pill and before helping her unlock her door and sex.

Reactions: dav121

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Help pls....
You have to pay attention to dialogue. For example if Protag had said "I will go talk to Tony later today" ~ it won't appear in the hints walkthrough because the dev expects you read that. And in that situation, you cannot interact with Molly until after you talk to Tony. Just follow what the conversations in-game tell you to do.

Reactions: Jondoede and V&M

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello brothers, I love this game and I have been a loyal fan since it first came out, I have this problem, I am sending you my trace

Supes69

May 11, 2022
I have a few question:
1. Is there anyway for Molly not to go on the road trip with Nat and Father? I chose don't go and she went anyway. I would prefer a similar dream sequence while she rides with her dad and Tony around town but with Tony on the receiving end (if this is an option).
2. Anyone know about renpy. I seem to have graphics error which only occurs on the images not on the buttons. I haven't had this problem until this week. On other games pressing Shift-g and changing the video render.
Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I uploaded to MEGA and a ; so you should be able to watch it now.
Its close to 300MB so I recommend the video site, but your choice!
Also, I recorded more of the hard-sex and less kissing and romance XD

I really hope the dev develops the dark path more!
Hello brother: excellent job, sorry for the question that may seem silly to you, all those scenes are in the game or you recreated them.

I know that on this site there are many people with talent for making fan art, maybe you are one of them, anyway the video is super stellar.
thank you

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Hello brother: excellent job, sorry for the question that may seem silly to you, all those scenes are in the game or you recreated them.

I know that on this site there are many people with talent for making fan art, maybe you are one of them, anyway the video is super stellar.
thank you
Hahaha ~ didn't you see all my save files in the video? They are all 100% real and from the game.
If you can't find them, remember to turn on the dark route in the pause menu.

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes