3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello brother: thank you for your attention, please forgive me for my bad English, I really don't master it and I use Google Translate, I have a problem with the game, I send you my save so that you or someone else who knows can tell me what I have to do, now I change my clothes and it won't let me do anything else, it gives me that error.
Could you help me? I'll send you that txt and my save so you can tell me what I can do.

hola hermano: gracias por tu atencion , te ruego me disculpes por mi mal ingles es que realmente no lo domino y uso el traductor de google, tengo un problema con el juego, te envio mi salva para que tu u otro que sepa me diga que debo hacer, ahora me cambio de ropa y no me deja hacer nada mas me da ese error.
pudieras ayudarme te envío ese txt y mi salva para que me digas que puedo hacer

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Hello brother: thank you for your attention, please forgive me for my bad English, I really don't master it and I use Google Translate, I have a problem with the game, I send you my save so that you or someone else who knows can tell me what I have to do, now I change my clothes and it won't let me do anything else, it gives me that error.
Could you help me? I'll send you that txt and my save so you can tell me what I can do.

hola hermano: gracias por tu atencion , te ruego me disculpes por mi mal ingles es que realmente no lo domino y uso el traductor de google, tengo un problema con el juego, te envio mi salva para que tu u otro que sepa me diga que debo hacer, ahora me cambio de ropa y no me deja hacer nada mas me da ese error.
pudieras ayudarme te envío ese txt y mi salva para que me digas que puedo hacer
The game is only 25% completed, it is still being fixed by the developer! None of the errors break the game, so just ignore it XD

Could you hook us up with those save files? That would be awesome if you could.
Why not just play the game? Its not that long XD

• Angry
Reactions: American Gothic

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
25% :unsure: Well, I'm a developer's assistant, and I didn't have that information. Thanks for sharing, I think I'll have to cut some events that I was going to suggest;), so that it doesn't exceed 100% of the game, since the vast majority of events are from the developer.
Oh I just assumed it was 25% because its V0.23 ~ Sorry

Last edited:

Supes69

May 11, 2022
so i collect 1 cd and there is no one else
I think zou have to collect them in order. I think this is the order-: Mon in Bedroom, Tue. Bedroom, Thur. Bedroom. One is on top of your wardrobe so you might have to click the eye to see it, one is on top of the suitcase. Just look at the walkthrough PDF to see the order. The images correspond to the days of the week. The others are in the Bathroom, Hallway and Hairdresser

Reactions: fortuna95

KAZEaaaaa

May 23, 2021
I don't know on this one. It's not the pic you had on your original post. You might have to work first.

I worked, and then I clicked on everything and absolutely no menu appeared to change the location, I believe it must be a bug for version 23 of Android

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
Any idea why I'm getting this error? not sure what this "Image 'black' does not accept the attributes 'autotint_day()' means?
1697856956978.png

Reactions: Punkgeek

Hyroo01

May 17, 2023
Is there a way to get past this point without the bugfix for 0.23.1? Reloading the game, save and leaving/reentering the room doesn't solve the problem.
I believe this is where you are trying to meet Tony in front of the building.. what read is that the front of the building is accessible before this point and if you go there before your supposed to you get the error.. need to back up before that point and not go there until you are told to.... That worked for me.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.23.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 323 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: V&M and NTR love.
3.60 star(s) 38 Votes