3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
follow the rape route

Hello guys: I only speak Spanish, I saw the images that you uploaded, I was surprised or suspected, before this game was very simple and easy for people like me who don't speak English, but now it has become a bit complicated, I'm not worried just that Sometimes I don't understand well, for example when you refer to the anglerfish route, which of the 3 specifically are you referring to, I would also like to know if I have to start from scratch so that those buttons that select the routes work and let me see everything the content,
Greetings and thank you very much

hola chicos: solo hablo español, vi las imagenes que subieron, me sorprendí ni me las sospechaba, antes este juego era muy simple y facil para gente como yo quee no hablan ingles, pero ahora se ha complicado un poco, no me preocupa solo que a veces no entiendo bien , por ejemplo cuando te refieres a la ruta de rape, a cual de las 3 en especifico te refieres, ademas quisiera saber si tengo que comenzar desde cero para que esos botones que seleccionan las rutas funcionen y me dejen ver todo el contenido,
Saludos y muchas gracias

Oct 26, 2022
Here is the saves - i love saving on sex scenes :p
file is kinda big because scenes are good on them :KEK: (y)
Can anyone help me out here?
When I put saves like these in the new version of the game and try to load a save file/scene I immediately get the error message. Is it that old saves don't work on the new version? Thanks.

vicentegv

Sep 4, 2018
Hello guys: I only speak Spanish, I saw the images that you uploaded, I was surprised or suspected, before this game was very simple and easy for people like me who don't speak English, but now it has become a bit complicated, I'm not worried just that Sometimes I don't understand well, for example when you refer to the anglerfish route, which of the 3 specifically are you referring to, I would also like to know if I have to start from scratch so that those buttons that select the routes work and let me see everything the content,
Greetings and thank you very much

hola chicos: solo hablo español, vi las imagenes que subieron, me sorprendí ni me las sospechaba, antes este juego era muy simple y facil para gente como yo quee no hablan ingles, pero ahora se ha complicado un poco, no me preocupa solo que a veces no entiendo bien , por ejemplo cuando te refieres a la ruta de rape, a cual de las 3 en especifico te refieres, ademas quisiera saber si tengo que comenzar desde cero para que esos botones que seleccionan las rutas funcionen y me dejen ver todo el contenido,
Saludos y muchas gracias
si lo mejor es que parta de 0 y que cada parche se juegue por separado, no al mismo tiempo. Y ademas creo que una vez que juegas, para jugar denuevo para ver otra ruta, lo mas probable es que tendras que hacer lo de meterte a editar el save, porque al empezar de nuevo no se reinicia lo del mapa, nose porque. (para lo del save, como en el comentario anterior, es ir a la pagina de save editor, y bajar hasta donde veas la flecha que te indique para cambiar pagina, y ahi buscas la linea que se llame mapvar, que deberia estar creo que en 6 al iniciar y cuando es la parte donde se va a la parte exterior del edificio se deberia cambiar a 7 solo, pero si te da error ahi, lo mas probable es que esté con valor 8)

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
si lo mejor es que parta de 0 y que cada parche se juegue por separado, no al mismo tiempo. Y ademas creo que una vez que juegas, para jugar denuevo para ver otra ruta, lo mas probable es que tendras que hacer lo de meterte a editar el save, porque al empezar de nuevo no se reinicia lo del mapa, nose porque. (para lo del save, como en el comentario anterior, es ir a la pagina de save editor, y bajar hasta donde veas la flecha que te indique para cambiar pagina, y ahi buscas la linea que se llame mapvar, que deberia estar creo que en 6 al iniciar y cuando es la parte donde se va a la parte exterior del edificio se deberia cambiar a 7 solo, pero si te da error ahi, lo mas probable es que esté con valor 8)

Gracias por tu consejo, aunque no es mi fuerte esto de modificar y demás lo intentaré, entenderás que empezar desde cero cada ruta se las trae.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Save with almost all the scenes (missed some) but it has all the routes, imagination (NTR with Rick, save 3-4), dream (sharing, save 10-5).
Sorry, it's a little messy, because I was waiting for the new version, to play again, and to redo all the saves, with the missing scenes, and the new scenes.
But I'll wait for the developer to fix the bugs to start again.
Google Drive
The link does not work

jerx360

Feb 12, 2018
Help me I'm stuck,
After eating cookies for Ricky and going to sleep
after that I save and load to wake up main character, but it dosen't work

hollycowfuck

Feb 5, 2023
ITs a cool game but a bit buggy, my to do list doesnt update and also the sidequest altough i finished them it still stays there. I cant progress through the game.

Oct 26, 2022
If anyone can help,

when I grab other people's saves most of them cause the error screen.
I've used the big full version and the compressed and it happens with both.
Is this a bug that the new update will solve or is it a case of old saves not working on the new version?

Thanks for any help given.

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes