Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Ok, for all those who have problems with their save files :

It come from the fact that the rpyc files have been rebuilt what have the well known effect to break the script compatibility.

The workaround is to :
  1. Always save a little before the effective end ; use the rollback for that.
  2. Always keep the "versionXY.rpyc" file corresponding to the actual version (here it's 25), generally it's the last one.
  3. Once you installed the new update, copy this file into the "game/" directory ; keep a copy of the original before, just in case.

And for those who aren't prepared, I attach the version24.rpyc of the 0.24 version.
does that fix the crash on startup if you don't extract the rpa files?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The patch works but now the MOD doesn't.
What am I doing wrong?
My guess is that the compressed version is messed up or full of bugs. What else is new?

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There are some (minor IMO) dialogue inconsistencies in the game if you do not date certain characters. Apparently the game assumes you are going all in (or "into all of them" as a matter of fact). E. g. one dialogue with Jessica refers to your movie date with Tracy even if you didn't date Tracy.
Yeah, I wondered if she had pretended to fuck with him, but it looks like it's just a mistake. Either that or the guy gets that absurdly embarrassed every time a girl comes in I guess.

Reactions: Krynh

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Broken saves potential fix: I couldn't load any of my recent old saves so I took a guess and replaced the RenPy engine and then everything worked - older recent saves loaded fine.

What I did:

1) Downloaded latest RenPy SDK (7.4.4) zip at

2) Replaced the renpy and lib dirs with the downloaded RenPy dirs

3) Renamed the new /lib/windows-i686/renpy.exe to match game file name, /lib/windows-i686/MidLifeCrisis.exe

4) Game loads, yo!

They aren't killed, that is the patched version. Unpatched patreon version has to be a bit more vanilla. .24 saves...well some of them work with the .25a script, but I still can't figure out why the rest don't. Literally didn't change anything in .24 script besides a few typos.
The saves not loading could be an incompatibility in the distributed RenPy engine files (as above renpy and lib dirs). Don't know which version of RenPy you are using vs distributed version. Possibility the compressed version using a different version or RenPy. Sorry, I'm not going to dig into it because it's quite a lot to diff but thought this might help as a fix that worked for me.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
This game is pretty awesome, hopefully we can fully steal Angela and Hailey away from Jeremy, never want to see him again.

Reactions: Chimba

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The dirty talk in this game is so out of this universe compared to other games.
I know some people find incest controversial but for me this and top of that it also has impregnation
This game is literally almost made for me :LUL:

I hope it goes for a long time but i do feel like the content per update is on the smaller size but still amazing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

controversial on f95zone? :KEK:
Now speaking seriously, I am waiting for the moment that Mc's sister tells him that she is pregnant or the niece haha and if they are not surely the youngest daughter (I still think she knew that her friend was pregnant, that's why spontaneous sex in Mc's office and the way she looks at him as forcing him to cum insede her) or maybe I could discard that theory in 0.25 and I don't know, since I haven't played it yet

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
it says this was updated a few days ago but i never see it on latest updates???

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There was a 1977 movie with Robin Williams titled, Can I Do It... 'Til I Need Glasses?
Wasn't that a sequel til if you don't stop... you'll go blind ? I remember it was in the same vein as Kentucky Fried Movie and Loose Shoes that had Bill Murray in it briefly. The latter is only worth seeing for the title song
The chorus: " I need tight pussy loose shoes and a warm place to shit. " as you can see all classy movies

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes